Survivor Tuvalu

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
The Phrase Challenge Results

CONGRATULATIONS TO...

mythelf

You have won the very last and most important Challenge of Survivor Tuvalu! And you have secured your spot in the Final 3!!

---------------------

The phrase was:

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]"Secure your spot for that final three through winning this last challene."[/BCOLOR]

Mythelf's Phrase:

Secure your spot ____ the final three through winning this last challenge. (Even though she left one blank and got one word wrong, she was the closest of them all!)

755someone755's Phrase:

Through winning this here challenge, secure [a] spot [in] the final three.

Infected_Alien8_'s Phrase:

Through winning this last challenge you secure your final spot.

CaffeinatedKitty's Phrase:

SECURE THE LAST HAND THROUGH WINNING THIS FINAL CHALLENGE.

----------------------------

Mythelf, you have a very important choice to make now. You need to tell me (Through PM) which of these 3 Survivors you're taking to the Final 3 with you. And which other 2 you're sending to the last Duel of the season to battle it out for that last spot.

Think about it VERY well. Because this can either help you or harm you.

Good Luck!

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Mythelf's Decision

She has spoken. And she decided to take to the Final 3... 755someone755

So congratulations to you, too! You've secured your spot in that Final!

-------------------

Duel #22

CaffeinatedKitty VS. Infected_alien8_

I'll PM you both with the Duel's details.

This will be the LAST Duel of the season. And the most important one as well.

One of you will be the last Jury Member and the other one will be filling up that last spot in the Final 3.

This is going to be an intense Duel because BOTH of you have been in Duels several times and BOTH have been dominating them. We'll see who wins this time!

Good Luck!

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Final Results

The 23th and last Survivor voted out of Survivor Tuvalu is... CaffeinatedKitty

--------------

For this last duel they had to come up with 2 sentences convincing people out there to have perserverance/tenacity in anything they do in life.

They had to imagine their sentences were going to be displayed in billboards in New York.

And by the way, this was one of the hardest Duels I've ever judged. I actually had to ask for people's opinion.

-----------------------

Infected_Alien8_'s Sentences:

"HOW TO OVERCOME ANYTHING:
when things get tough, remember how strong you are; you can carry on fighting because you’ve made it this far.
Think of the pain and hard-work you’ve already endured; make it worthwhile and persevere for your reward."

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]->The reason why Infected's sentences won was because he made it more personal. He wrote it in a way where people feel related quite easily and it speaks directly to their heart. People easily feel related to it.[/BCOLOR]

CaffeinatedKitty's Sentences:

"To meet your goals, you must have DETERMINATION; without perseverance all you'll find is frustration. Tenacity through tough times is certainly great; the end result of your persistence is well worth the wait."

-[BCOLOR=#ffff00]>[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffff00]Great use of words. And honestly, I can't say something negative about your sentences. At the end it came down to Infected's way of getting to someone in a more personal way.[/BCOLOR]

---------------------

CaffeinatedKitty, you've become the 12th and FINAL Member of the Jury. You'll be very important at the end. So stay in touch. For now, you'll be enjoying your time in the Jury House.

You can say one last statement if you wish.

And let me just go ahead and say, even though you didn't make it to the Final 3 you did such a great job this season. You were a beast in those Duels and you managed to survive so much even though you were alone. So feel proud of it!

CaffeinatedKitty, AKA Newbie, the Tribe has spoken.

23 down. 3 left.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Final 3

A HUGE congratulations to mythelf 755someone755 and Infected_alien8_ for making it to the Final!!

The three of you have outwited, outplayed and outlasted the other 23 Survivors.

Clearly, each one of you did something right throughout the game for making it to the end. And we all know Survivor is a tough game to beat. So feel very much proud for making it this far!

------------------

The ENTIRE game you three have been in power at some point. All of you have been guilty of some of the Jury Members being voted out.

But now... you won't have the power anymore. The power switches to the Jury Member's hands:

77thShad
ChronosStar524
Wink
Timdood3
Hunter
BiggestKirbyFan
Enderfive
FoxMccloud64
nitasu987
Fruit
Ooglie101
CaffeinatedKitty

(I'll ask the Jury Members to not talk yet in this thread please. You'll have the right to talk soon enough. You can discuss in the Jury Masnion though)

-------------------------

Infected_Alien8_, Mythelf and 755someone755: Your job right now is to write a FINAL LAST STATEMENT directed towards the Jury Members explaining very well everything you did this season. Tell them WHY you deserve to win over the other two Survivors. Tell them what your strategy was. Tell them what big moves you made. Just add whatever you'd like that you think will convince them to give you the title of Survivor's Tuvalu winner.

You can make that Final Statement as long as you like. You'll be sending me by PM your final statement.
Once I have all three of them, I'll be posting them at the same time for the Jury to read.

After they are done reading, I'll let the Jury Members to ask some questions to you guys if they want. And after that, they'll be casting their vote for the Survivor they think deserves to win Survivor Tuvalu.

So get started with those Final Statements!

And good luck!​

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I want to know everything. My vote will probably go to the sneakiest, smartest, most clever and manipulating player, but in order to do that, I need to know how much of a bastard you were, so I could vote for the greatest bastard of them all.

Plus I just like reading about schemes and stuff.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Final Statements

Mythelf's Final Statement (Neutral)

Members of the Jury:

You probably see me as someone who flew under the radar most of the game. I did not win a bunch of duels like infected did or makes friends with all the right people like 755. I helped with the challenges when I was in a team and even won some for you guys, but I stayed quiet. But trust me, I had to work my ass off and do some pretty hard scheming to get to this point. I was the person that started the downfall of the 6 person alliance that was slowly picking solo people off one by one in the hope of putting their people in the final three. It all started with me recruiting Caff and then 755 to my alliance while making it believable to others that I had backed off and was ready for defeat. This made people believe that 755 was not the mole and feeding me information until it was too late. After winning a key immunity challenge, Infected and Fox went to my side and we decided to vote for the two biggest threats in the game but failed after ooglie pulled out his immunity idol. This shook up my game just a little bit and it become even worse when Infected and Fox splintered to form an alliance of their own. With both alliances needing the last key vote we turned to Ooglie(who promised that he wanted revenge and not the final three). With Ooglie on my side, my alliance and I slowly whittled down the other alliance and after winning the last immunity challenge, I made it to the final three. I basically flipped the game on its head. I hope this does make any of you vote against me and instead that you guys just see it as a very good game move on my part.
Finally, I deserve to win Survivor because I played this game fair and never once did I vote out anyone who was in my alliance(other than Ooglie, but he had agreed that it was for the best). I never betrayed any of the alliances I was in(which was not that many). I just tried to play the game to the best of my ability.

755someone755's Final Statement (Newbie)

In the beginning, there was man. All men were equal, but they all wanted to prove their worth and supremacy over others. Three of the starting 26 are standing here before you now, for you to be the judge of their actions – everyone will judge and be judged by their own merits – and this is the story of one of these three men (and girl), written as objectively and as poorly as possible, from his point of view. No lies this time around.

After Ansoro mixed us up, I started out in Challenjour. The name was chosen under Hunter’s leadership, as were the decisions made in the first and every consecutive challenge, this one about drawing cards. The group typed so fast at such strange times, I have barely any recollections of it though. However, I do remember a crazy lot of statistics that in the end got us nowhere (but somehow we still won – the other two teams didn’t seem to have a strong leadership like we did, which was Hunter, always backed by Infected).
I didn’t participate in the second, bomb challenge at all. Somewhere during it, one of our members was disqualified from the game due to inactivity, but it turned out he was the one with immunity. Knowing that one of my ‘comrades’ would be receiving this immunity could have been useful (but ultimately this information failed to help me whatsoever).
The third challenge, infected and I were forced to participate, due to the fact we sat the previous one out. Hunter of course joined us, as did Caff, the mystical challenge winner. Of course Hunter again dictated all the moves, even though I hadn’t replied in ages, eliminating both myself and Infected from that challenge before I even had time to become notified of the challenge mechanics. But through the bad luck of our enemies, we won once more.
Various other small alliances were formed, but none of them lasted long due to the soon-to-be two-sided battle. During this period, several twists almost came into play for several players. Mine ultimately backfired, when I ‘informed’ Ender of a conspiracy against him (one that didn’t really exist). For this I was punished and sent into a duel, but came back victorious. I realized many things regarding betrayal, and how to avoid errors such as the ones in my sending a message to Ender.
Then came the entire “Twists Against Ooglie” affair. Timdood and Ooglie led this one, and later on I was invited into an alliance with them, to insure we come out of this game victorious. The data written in this conversation would have been crucial in my success later on in the game, but as I’ve been repeating throughout the game, I do not read. The detrimental information was of an alliance Ooglie had formed with nitasu and infected.
Sometime shortly before this all, I got to meet Nitasu’s and Caff’s way of thinking in ‘755KittyTasu755’. Especially how the former acted was later detrimental for him, when it became obvious that the game was quickly becoming bland, with two people calling the shots (though both excellent actors up until that point), and everyone else at their mercy. Very soon, it was obvious that the silence in that week was just calm before the storm of messages and finger pointing.
That’s when I twisted Ooglie and betrayed Tim. Almost the entire team grouped up against them, and so Tim was out. The blame was put on nitasu, and Infected, in his naivety, did a very good job of keeping my story believable. Seemingly scared and suddenly powerless, the cow was a useful asset in achieving the majority vote when my own alliance was broken. Eventually it came down to me, caff, mythelf and oog forming one last alliance. A majority of votes, and an old and strong friendship between mythelf and I kept us safe. Caff made me question her allegiance to the group, as she voted for Ooglie on several occasions, when something else had been agreed upon. We got through it as a group, Ooglie sacrificed himself to defeat Infected because he believed Nitasu and Infected were the ones responsible for almost getting him out of the game and costing him the Garden of Eden he and Tim had set up.
My last few weeks were spent waiting, and telling mythelf that I trust her with making decisions, albeit those decisions weren’t too hard to make. In the end, she was the hero I needed, and I was hers, for making Tim’s departure a reality.

But I figure you want to know more about how I got the biggest two masterminds of the game to crumble, so I’ll expand on that.

fter the announcement that tribes would be no more, Tim went ahead and joined our previous alliance once more. Fox, Infected, Nitasu, Ooglie, 755 and Tim. We were dominating the field, Tim and Oog only having eyes on the prize. Around then is when Mythelf contacted Infected and I and asked for us to join her.
She would not have done this had she not been serious. But even if Infected and I joined her and Caff we’d have issues regarding the future and the alliances and votes within. So I went to work. First I needed mythelf to prepare Caff while I’d go and convince Infected how corrupted and evil Tim and Oog are. Nothing more than exaggerated stories, but he believed every single bit of them. With him in, getting Fox there was no big task.
The voting came and went, but the results raised many eyebrows. Fingers were pointed and bullets were dodged. Infected was foolish enough to describe to Ooglie how he betrayed him, what he knew, but thankfully he never told anyone it was me who led the offensive. So only Nitasu and I were left as the ones to put the blame on. I was able to be convincing enough that Ooglie believed me (though I don’t think Tim ever fell for it). After my plan to get Oog or Nitasu out of the game backfired (since Ooglie used his immunity), and Caff defeated Nitasu, the alliance had to break up because we had to vote one of our own out. Here new alliances were forming yet again, but thanks to Ooglie still trusting in me, I had some insight on who was siding with who.
I reached out to Ooglie, mythelf and caff to stay together till the bitter end. And we almost made it, too!

Infected_Alien8_'s Final Statement (Newbie)

Well I’ve had a ton of fun with this and I reached my goal of getting to the top three in my first game so I’m super happy just to be here. Throughout the game I can confidently say I tried my absolute best in every single challenge. I particularly enjoyed the creative ones but I had fun with them all.

As for explaining things, I think I have two incidents/actions that I need to explain. The first incident being me betraying hunter and caff right at the start of the game. Basically me, hunter and caff were supposed to be in an alliance together within our tribe but when the time came to vote, I joined nitasu’s alliance offer with him and myth instead and voted hunter and caff out. The reason for this was simply because in the challenge we were set, hunter and caff didn’t contribute whereas nit did (and myth was ill), and it felt kind of unfair to let them get away with not helping us out and not have to worry about the duel due to being in an alliance. So I played Mr Justice and betrayed them (sorry <3).

The second is this huge conspiracy theory/master plan thing I had going with nit and fox and since it’s so long (I literally filled entire pages of PMs writing down wacky theories and tactics and discussing what actions every player would probably take) I’ve bullet pointed it so it’s easier to read:

• I was in an alliance with 755, fox, nit, oog and tim.

• I was in a smaller alliance with tim, oog and nit.

• I was in an even smaller alliance with oog and nit.

• 755 said tim and oog were going to betray me and go with 755 instead. 755 didn’t like being ‘used’ by them so when myth invited me and 755 to an alliance he said to accept and it ended up being me, 755, fox, myth and caff allying up against tim and oog (because they were apparently running the game the entire time and we were going to twist against them)

• I was suspicious of 755 because I didn’t understand why he’d give up a free ticket to the final like that and he said (or at least this is what I understood from what he was saying) tim and oog would vote him out when it was just those three left. So he either didn’t understand that three people made it into the final or he was lying. I came up with a huge conspiracy theory that he was in an alliance with caff/myth the whole time (which explained why he ‘accidentally’ voted for caff instead of myth when he was told to by the rest of the big alliance (755, fox, nit, oog, tim and me) because that way myth and caff wouldn’t be against each other and caff would be the one to go to the duel and since she was pro at duels she would have more chance of surviving through it.

• I concluded that 755, myth and caff were untrustworthy because they were possibly in an alliance and lying to me to pull strings. And tim and oog were possibly trying to plot against me according to 755 (and the fact that tim posted that we should vote for nit to go to the duel before quickly editing his post and removing it, when he was supposedly in a smaller alliance with me, oog and nit, made 755’s plan a bit more believable). So that left two people in the game who I could trust: fox and nit. And so the master plan was born.

• Me, fox and nit formed an alliance (after I explained the situation to both of them). Me and fox would pretend to be with 755 and his plan, vote against oog/tim and go along with it, and then twist against 755 and vote him and caff/myth out. Then me, nit and fox would go to the final together providing we won a duel (it would become a 3v3 eventually so one of us would most likely end up in a duel against a member of the other alliance and whoever won that duel would basically win the game. I planned to volunteer to try to be the one to be in the duel because I figured going out as a kind of sacrifice would be pretty cool)

• Tim was voted out and oog invited nit to an alliance which gave us another plan. Nit added fox to it and pretended to be with oog and fox, telling them that he had me thinking I was in an alliance with him (which I was) but really he planned on betraying me for oog but could use me to have the voting advantage over myth/caff/755.

• Oog sniffed the plan out and voted us out. 755/caff/myth seemed to figure something out too because some of them voted us out instead of oog/nit like was planned in the alliance PM (from what I understand from reading back through 755’s messages, I think he was hinting to me that oog had told them because he said something about an animal person being a whistle-blower, which at the time I was totally confused by other than I knew he was trying to say something about oog telling him something. But we decided to twist against oog since it seemed like he was betraying us by telling 755 stuff but, as mentioned above, oog as well as some of the others voted on us so we were turned against and ended up in the duels). And from then on everyone else in the game seemed to be in one big alliance against us. Fox and nit both got knocked out and I had to fight my way through the duels to stay alive.

• And here I am!

So yeah, that’s it I guess. I fought really hard to get here (both with the huge theory making and with battling duel after duel) so it would be great to win but I’m just happy that two newbies made it to the final!

And I’ll just take this opportunity to thank my friends and family for being so supportive! Jk but really thank you so much Ansoro for selflessly slaving away to host this, I had so much fun and I’m super excited to do it again next time :3

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score

Jury Members

77thShad
ChronosStar524 VOTED!
Wink
Timdood3 VOTED!
Hunter VOTED!

BiggestKirbyFan
Enderfive VOTED!
FoxMccloud64 VOTED!
nitasu987 VOTED!
Fruit VOTED!
Ooglie101 VOTED!
CaffeinatedKitty VOTED!

PLEASE go ahead and read the 3 Final Statements. You can't make a decision if you haven't read them yet.

After you're done reading them, you're allowed to ask them any questions you'll like for them to answer. Post them on this same thread and tag them.

If you don't have any questions and you're sure who you want to vote for, then send me a PM with the Survivor you believe deserves to win Survivor.

I said it already and I'll say it again. Vote for the Survivor who you TRULY believe played the best and and deserves to win Survivor Tuvalu. Be fair about it.

DO NOT say in public who you're voting for! That's why I'm asking to send it to ME through PM.
I'll also ask to give me a REASON as to WHY you're voting for that Survivor. It needs to be a good enough reason because I'll be posting it later on. Don't be like "Because I like that player" Because I won't accept that.

So go ahead and ASK! Or go ahead and cast your vote!

One last time... Good Luck!

Last edited:

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
• Oog sniffed the plan out and voted us out. 755/caff/myth seemed to figure something out too because some of them voted us out instead of oog/nit like was planned in the alliance PM (from what I understand from reading back through 755’s messages, I think he was hinting to me that oog had told them because he said something about an animal person being a whistle-blower, which at the time I was totally confused by other than I knew he was trying to say something about oog telling him something. But we decided to twist against oog since it seemed like he was betraying us by telling 755 stuff but, as mentioned above, oog as well as some of the others voted on us so we were turned against and ended up in the duels). And from then on everyone else in the game seemed to be in one big alliance against us. Fox and nit both got knocked out and I had to fight my way through the duels to stay alive.
I can't follow some of what you've written but for the parts around/after the twist: If that's the truth holy shit dude you got played.
Oog honestly thought me, him, and Tim would reach the final, and I had no reason not to trust in them. Not to mention he trusted me even after I betrayed him.
Oog hinted that Myth and I would be your next targets, so we grouped up against you and voted for you -- it was obvious that once we'd voted Oog/Nitasu out, we'd have to start voting our own out of the game, and in no way could that have gone without betrayal and backstabbing.

The only reason I did anything was to fuck shit up lol. I haven't done anything in the game up until that point. Honestly had it not been for Myth's message to you and I this whole thing would be pretty predictable.

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
755someone755 I like how you thought I was being super stupid and naive the entire game when I was busy making huge conspiracy theories and drawing plans to betray you lol
(although I was probably a bit stupid too)
But all those plans and conspiracies failed in the long run because even with my incorrect assumptions myth's and mine plans stopped you.

how were my actions detrimental?
Simply put, my brain analyzes people (usually right before sleep dammit). I knew well enough from 755KittyTasu755 that you'd reply to my accusations, and how I should twist the truth to you, Tim, and Ooglie for our arguing at the end of the big Tim-Oog alliance to go on long enough for me to prepare for what was to come. For everyone but you, me, and Infected, the truth was unclear -- Infected did a marvelous job at adding that extra mystique to the whole thing by revealing everything but the crucial details out loud, and that played a part in Ooglie's decision in who to believe. And had it not been for Oog, we would not have the majority of votes later on.

• Thank You
Reactions: nitasu987