Survivor Tetepare

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I actually was thinking about a season without a danger zone. Which that means the survivor who gets more votes against is immediately out. But yeah, like Notty said. The only thing is that it will make the game so predictable. And will make the game, in some way, boring. Since the major alliance will have to just vote one by one. Which there isn't much of mental effort in that. No strategy. And the underdogs will just have to wait to be voted out. That's my concern. That's why we implemented the danger zone. To make it harder and more interesting. And to give hope. Maybe what I can do is not having so much people on the danger zone. Maybe just two.

But yeah. I'm still thinking about many things. Keep telling us what we can improve or add.

There's something I already have in mind for next season. It's completely new ;)
To be honest from my opinion from the show, by your reasoning the show too should get boring. However this is where twists really come in(in my opinion anyway) as survivors create strategy they attempt to gain an edge on the competition large alliances ultimately do win unless their broken.( either the leader is taken out or someone back stabs the leader and splits) along the way many challenges are given, immunities are won, immunity is traded etc. Many twists are thrown in. This takes a lot of creativity and fine balancing on the part of the host and judgement to know the differences between fixing and altering the game to make it more fun so this would be risky and difficult to do.

Just my opinion

To be honest I think a dangerzone of 2 might be a safer option for the time being. Though I think some of us would like it if you could get more events in and try to be creative with them as well, (if it's alright I'll send you some ideas later) also I think it'd help if you could roleplay a bit and keep things interesting (I felt you started off the game very well by doing this and definitely gave it a fun and exciting feel but I stopped seeing this as much by the end.

Apologies if I'm listing a lot of stuff here I'm not trying to tell you you need to do things this way I just feel it would help

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
I actually was thinking about a season without a danger zone. Which that means the survivor who gets more votes against is immediately out. But yeah, like Notty said. The only thing is that it will make the game so predictable. And will make the game, in some way, boring. Since the major alliance will have to just vote one by one. Which there isn't much of mental effort in that. No strategy. And the underdogs will just have to wait to be voted out. That's my concern. That's why we implemented the danger zone. To make it harder and more interesting. And to give hope. Maybe what I can do is not having so much people on the danger zone. Maybe just two.

But yeah. I'm still thinking about many things. Keep telling us what we can improve or add.

There's something I already have in mind for next season. It's completely new ;)
To be honest from my opinion from the show, by your reasoning the show too should get boring. However this is where twists really come in(in my opinion anyway) as survivors create strategy they attempt to gain an edge on the competition large alliances ultimately do win unless their broken.( either the leader is taken out or someone back stabs the leader and splits) along the way many challenges are given, immunities are won, immunity is traded etc. Many twists are thrown in. This takes a lot of creativity and fine balancing on the part of the host and judgement to know the differences between fixing and altering the game to make it more fun so this would be risky and difficult to do.

Just my opinion

To be honest I think a dangerzone of 2 might be a safer option for the time being. Though I think some of us would like it if you could get more events in and try to be creative with them as well, (if it's alright I'll send you some ideas later) also I think it'd help if you could roleplay a bit and keep things interesting (I felt you started off the game very well by doing this and definitely gave it a fun and exciting feel but I stopped seeing this as much by the end.

Apologies if I'm listing a lot of stuff here I'm not trying to tell you you need to do things this way I just feel it would help
No no. I think what you're saying makes a lot of sense. And there's many things you're right about.

And please do. If you have more ideas send them to me =)

storm886

Reaction score
Congratulations Hypeburst! You played the best game in my opinion, awesome job. Congratulations to digital and fruit as well. Second and third place is also a hard thing to accomplish.

Now on to this danger zone discussion. I think only two people being in the danger zone would work well. But if this were to happen I think we need more creative "Challenges." These challenges need to be designed so that the winner of each depends on the player's skills and not luck. However a luck challenge is nice every once if a while, don't get me wrong. It's just that if we decrease the number of players in the danger zone to two or even eliminate the danger zone totally, the players should have some of their fate in their own hands. Maybe ansoro could make up some riddles and we could PM him answers? Something like that where players can't just google up the answer.

I think surprise non-elimination rounds would be cool too. Or maybe even a double elimination round.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ansoro2112

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Congratulations Hypeburst! You played the best game in my opinion, awesome job. Congratulations to digital and fruit as well. Second and third place is also a hard thing to accomplish.

Now on to this danger zone discussion. I think only two people being in the danger zone would work well. But if this were to happen I think we need more creative "Challenges." These challenges need to be designed so that the winner of each depends on the player's skills and not luck. However a luck challenge is nice every once if a while, don't get me wrong. It's just that if we decrease the number of players in the danger zone to two or even eliminate the danger zone totally, the players should have some of their fate in their own hands. Maybe ansoro could make up some riddles and we could PM him answers? Something like that where players can't just google up the answer.

I think surprise non-elimination rounds would be cool too. Or maybe even a double elimination round.
Yes sir. Good points. I'll definitely take them into consideration! Thanks a lot.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I made it to top five XD

I'll be in next season.
What about making it with 25 or 30 people?
We ARE getting alot of players.
Yeah, I remember few people viewing this thread, when there were still few free slots, and then.... suddenly wut too late to join it :(

• Agree
Reactions: Xfolo

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
I made it to top five XD

I'll be in next season.
What about making it with 25 or 30 people?
We ARE getting alot of players.
How bout a pairs season where we have double the survivors however at the start everyone is randomly paired up and they become a team for the whole (or most) of the game? Each pair gets one vote between the two. That would be pretty hardcore.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
more rogue strategy options pls
alliances r 4 nubz

Actually, maybe to spice everything up a bit next time, maybe everyone could be given a special power for one use, like the invincibility. Someone might get to choose who leaves teh island, someone might get to be unvotable, etc, etc
Just for more spice in life
:3