Survivor Tetepare. Season 4. Sign-Ups!

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Survivor is back!
That's right! Survivor is back! Our Administrator, Malcovent gave us the permission to once again bring the game back.​
This season's name is: Survivor Tetepare.​
I expect you all to know the TV show Survivor, and thus know how it goes.​
If you do not know it, there is some information in this paragraph.​

The TV show Survivor, is all about surviving on an island.
20 people will be set on an island, and will be divided into two teams.
Every 0 to 5 days they get a challenge. This is like a physical challenge, where strenght is important. For example, they have to run a course. A course with phases, like climbing ropes, swimming large amount, making puzzles. The team that does it the fast wins this challenge, and can go back to their self-made houses. The losing team however, has to do something else. At first they can go back to their houses, but that evening, or perhaps the evening after they have to go to a Tribal Council.
This is where the team has to vote one of their members to leave. And the person with the most votes has to leave the island.
There is also a thing called "immunity". This can be get by survivors during challenges, or by winning challenges. Immunity means that you can not be voted off, and thus stay for another round. This is very important to get as it increases your chances of winning.
That is about it, I left some un-important details out, but I hope you now understand it a bit.

This season of survivor, season 4. It is different from the TV show and from the first, second and third season.​
I will explain. You will be divided into 4 teams.​
With our player cap being 20, this means 5 people in each team. These teams do not do any challenges like in the TV show. This is because time zones can screw everything up and people can get unfair advantages. So, then what will we do? Each team will have to vote someone out form their OWN team. Therefore there will be 4 Survivors in the danger zone. Instead of the 4 having to go off the island, only one has to go. The 4 Survivors who ar ein the danger zone, their names will be put in a randomizer. The name that pops out of it it's out. The other three will return to his/her respective team.​
Once one team gets too few people, or the overall people in the game gets too small, We will perhaps merge teams, randomly replace people on different teams, or do something else weird. It’s a surprise.​

The rules:
1) Listen to your hosts. (Nottykitten and Ansoro1212). We are your hosts. We want you to pay attention to any important things we say.​
2) No editing posts. We cannot see if you edited your post, but we ask you not to do it.​
The ONLY edit we will allow is editing any typo's. We prefer if you don’t edit to add/delete anything.​
3) Do not talk about this somewhere other than the playing thread. This means NOWHERE. Not in PM's, not on the servers, not anywhere.​
Of course you can say if you had like it or not, but not discuss tactics or anything similar to that.​
4) Stay active, try to make at least one post every voting.​
5) Once you send your vote through inbox YOU CAN'T change it back.​
6) You can't vote for yourself​
7) NO CURSING TOWARDS OTHERS. Be respectful at all times.​
I expect everyone to please behave in this season. By that I mean do not go CRAZY (Cursing and disrespecting others). Of course strategy is allowed and backstabbing. Lets make this season one of the best ones.​
To sign up for this season, you should fill this out:​
1. Your Name. You can have your forum name, or another name which you can choose.​
2. Expectation of how far you will get in the game. Something like: "I guess I will be 10th"​
Have fun!​
Your hosts, Nottykitten and Ansoro2112​
1. HypeBurst​
2. Forest_Knight​
3. Kattzen​
4. Vati180​
5. Hockeyfan1852​
6. xXxFruitNinjaxXx​
7. Digitalmez​
8. Old_Man_Oak_63​
9. Awwwyea​
10. Mythelf​
11. Xfolo​
12. Jivvi​
13. SmoggyWaffles​
14. 77_is_the_best​
15. Nitasu​
16. JohnOgozalek​
17. Raxo2222​
18. Storm886​
19. Mariosatr​
20. 22emanresuym​

Kattzen

Kattzen!
Reaction score
Lol, I'll join.
I will not win this season.

Note: I was chosen as host after last season's closings (By Dead) but never got around to posting the new season. I even considered doing it today. Oh well, looks like I was too late.

Reactions: Ansoro2112

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!
;_; This is the happiest day of my life. Which goes to show that I really need a life. Thanks HypeBurst and ansoro2112
Hehehe, so watson is being send to an island eh? Guess I'll have to solve mysteries on my own now.

I'll try and be a more active co-host this time. And try to make sure things don't turn out like last time. And I'm happy we got another chance!

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!
;_; This is the happiest day of my life. Which goes to show that I really need a life. Thanks HypeBurst and ansoro2112
Hehehe, so watson is being send to an island eh? Guess I'll have to solve mysteries on my own now.

I'll try and be a more active co-host this time. And try to make sure things don't turn out like last time. And I'm happy we got another chance!
Dear sweet Wottyson. We went through this. Must I remind you that Urban Dictionary officially defined my screen name as THE Sherlock. The awesome Benedict Cumberbatch one. You can be Robert Downey Jnr.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=digitalmez&defid=7048591
There you go. Case closed.
Props to Super_Goku (you big ball of greatness)

Reactions: Super_Goku