Survivor Rock Islands

Pim

Reaction score
Wow... didnt expect this...

First of all, a big thanks for the people who voted for me, and the people who got me to this place.

When I started this game, I wouldnt think I would turned out to be the final survivor.
If I wasnt been put in the alliance I had with Fola, Fal, Notty, 755 and after some time Storm, I wouldnt have made it this far. So, thank you so much guys, couldnt have done it without you <3.

Thank you so much ansoro2112 for letting me be part of this amazing and (my) first season, I've had a blast!

Almost speechless, cant think of anything to say.

Hope to see you all next season!
Gratz on winning! =D. No hard feelings for turning on you at the last 10? <3

I actually turned on you when you turned on the other alliance members, so cant blame you :3

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score

First of all, a big thanks for the people who voted for me, and the people who got me to this place.

When I started this game, I wouldnt think I would turned out to be the final survivor.
If I wasnt been put in the alliance I had with Fola, Fal, Notty, 755 and after some time Storm, I wouldnt have made it this far. So, thank you so much guys, couldnt have done it without you <3.

Thank you so much ansoro2112 for letting me be part of this amazing and (my) first season, I've had a blast!

(and thanks to Ooglie for trying to get you to win? c: )

Pim

Reaction score

(and thanks to Ooglie for trying to get you to win? c: )
Thank you <3

• Winner
Reactions: Faliara

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
So for how long does this 'game is over, goodbye' thing last...? :I

Anyhoo, Woot, 9th place!
Congrats everyone. (Sorry for not voting for you, Oog)

Though, Andres, you're gonna have to start doing something about the number of people in each season, since each season more people decide to play the next one :p (and with that, count me in next time!)