Survivor Okinawa

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Final Challenge Results

I'm going to announce that for the 1st time in Survivor history a Survivor managed to figure out this Challenge perfectly.

So I'm please to say, congratulations... Timdood3! You got it all right! You've won the final immunity and you're going to be in the Final 3!

---------------

This was the answer: (Exactly what Timdood3 sent me)

7-3-2- 8 or 10- 1-9-5-6-8 or 10-4

Who will be the next Survivor to kick the bucket?

Ooglie101 Answer:

7, 9, 3, 2, 6, 8, 4, 1, 5, 10
Which survivor will be kicking the bucket next today

(Only 1 right. Although his phrase was kind of close, the numbers were a mess.)

Nottykitten Answer:

7-3-2-8-9-10-1-6-5-4
Who will be the survivor that plays shoots to score.

(Only 6 right. Her numbers were kind of right, but phrase wasn't quite there.)

Enderfive Answer:

He passed.

--------------------------

Timdood3, you have a choice to make now. You need to decide which two Survivors you wish to send directly into the final Duel of the seaon. In which one of them will be voted out and will become the Final Member of the Jury.

The one you don't pick to go the the Duel, means he/she will also secure a spot for him/herself in the Final 3 with you.

So send me by PM which 2 Survivors you wish to send to the Duel. Think about it very well. Because this can either help you or come back to bite you.

Good Luck.

Reactions: Solis22

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
I can't even react to this right now.

Well.

Notty and Ooglie, have fun in the duel.

Ender, have a seat up here next to me ;3
WELL, THANKS FOR SENDING ME A PM! Haha.

Well, congratulations, Enderfive! You're the second Survivor to join Timdood3 in the Final 3!

---------------------------

I'm now going to work in the Final Duel. In which either Nottykitten or Ooglie101 will be voted out.

Good Luck!

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
WELL, THANKS FOR SENDING ME A PM! Haha.

Well, congratulations, Enderfive! You're the second Survivor to join Timdood3 in the Final 3!

---------------------------

I'm now going to work in the Final Duel. In which either Nottykitten or Ooglie101 will be voted out.

Good Luck!
Whoops.
Oh well.
It's not like they wouldn't have known anyway :p

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Duel Results

The Survivor who won the the Duel and will be in the Final 3 next to Timdood3 and Enderfive is... Nottykitten!

They had to send me a GIF. The funniest one would win. I asked a lot of people to vote. And Nottykitten's GIF won by a mile.

Nottykitten's GIF:

Ooglie101's GIF:

----------------------

Which means, Ooglie101, you've become the 7th and Final Member of the Jury.

Stay in touch, because you'll be very important pretty soon.

Ooglie101, the Tribe has spoken.

17 down. 3 left.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Final 3

Congratulations, Enderfive, Nottykitten and Timdood3!

You've managed to outlast the other 17 Survivors. Clearly, you all did something throughout the game that helped you get this far.

Now listen very carefully. The power is going to shift now. You 3 have been running the show. But now, the Jury will decide who deserves to be the winner of Survivor Okinawa.

Your job now is to send ME by PM with your final statement. A Final Statement is your final chance to address the Jury and convince them and tell them WHY you deserve to win this Survivor's Season and not the other two Survivors. You can make it as short or as long as you wish. Once I have all 3 Statements, I'll then post them here for the Jury to read.
After that, I'll let the Jury Members to ask any of you questions. (If they have some). And after that, they will vote for a winner.

This isn't easy, because YOU three were the ones who voted them out. And now, you need them to vote for you.

So get to work and send it to me once you're done.

Jury Members

Ooglie101
Naoh
cooliorules
Faliara
Kallie_S
Toiletprincess
Aika

*Sorry Kallie. I had to use a random skin for you because I don't know what your new minecraft username is. Also, I added myself because I had to fill up the last spot with someone. Soooo, yeah!

(I'm tagging you all so you're in touch with the thread now. Because soon, I'll need you all to read their Final Statements. Please don't talk yet. I'll let you know when you're able to address them. Thank you)

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Solis22

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Final Statements

Nottykitten's Statement:

Why do I deserve to win? I think I deserve to win because I've been the fairest of them all. I started this season out with alliances towards Ender, Ooglie, Tim. With my one goal being that they will reach the top5 with me. Along the lines I asked Naoh to join me in this. While they did help themselves, I think it was me bringing them together that got them this far. I mean all 5 of them got to the Top5, which is something I am very proud of.

Why have I been the fairest of them all? Because when we had to vote for our own alliance members, I chose that we do it fairly and make sure that everyone goes to the danger zone the same amount of times. Which worked fine at the start. However this last challenge didn't go as fair as I wanted it to be.

Ooglie had been to the danger zone and survived just the challenge before, and it would of been fairest to not let him go to another and instead let him go to the final 3. However Tim chose to send Ooglie to the danger zone causing Ooglie to lose. Which is not the fairest decision. It's true, I didn't tell Tim of this and how he should make his decision, but I did expect him to be fair and choose me and Ender.

That's the reason I think I deserve to win more than Tim. Because I would of been more fair if I would of had the choice. [incase you don't believe me, I did tell Ender about this when he asked what my plan was for that voting, and I told him this exactly].

Why do I deserve to win over Ender? I truly don't know. Maybe because I initiated the Alliance? But then again everyone did contribute to it just as much. I guess all I'm saying here is that I think I deserve to win over Tim, and that it'll be your choice if I deserve to win over Ender.

Enderfive's Statement:

I signed up for this game with a goal - I told myself I would reach the Jury. Maybe even the Top 5. I didn't dare hope for the Final 3, yet here I am.

I could talk long about what I did in the game or why I did it, but I feel that a stronger (perhaps riskier as well) tactic would be just to outline the reasons why I should win and then explain them. I did consider playing the sympathy card, saying that Notty and Ooglie are the big mean veterans compared to me and you should vote me because of that, but I feel that this would not only be untrue, but it would also be somewhat dirty as a tactic.

Anyway, the reasons:

1. I was as loyal as possible.
2. I did my best to keep myself in the game, which means that I did my best to win.
3. If I don't win, Notty or Ooglie will.

The first reason, and probably the one you all will care more for, is the fact that I was loyal to my alliances. When I told someone I'd be with them, I meant it. Notty approached me with an alliance offer right in the beginning of the game, and I stuck loyal to it until the last moment possible. When I made alliances inside my own tribes, I meant them. Even when Fiesta, who I'd made an alliance with, decided he wanted to vote me so I could switch tribes and be a spy in another tribe (I'm still pissed about that, I mean, it was really fucking horrible, but whatever), I still stayed loyal to the alliance and, reluctantly, allowed myself to be voted, instead of hopping to the other side and saying "Fiesta is doing something weird in our alliance, could we make our own alliance instead?"

In short, I made a point in this game of staying loyal, and therefore I believe I should win.

The second reason is a bit trickier to sell to you, perhaps, but I'll try anyway.

The main point here is that I made sure to stay in the game. I gave my all to win, therefore, logically thinking, I deserve to win. That includes both the facts that I made sure I had allies wherever I went, and the fact that I did everything I could to win the challenges. There were two instances where I didn't give a challenge my all - the first was the duel after the fiasco with Fiesta, where I was simply pretty pissed and didn't have much thoughts about how I could win the duel. The second time was the last challenge. Honestly, I did think about the challenge, but I couldn't figure it out. When Anso said it was time to submit my answer, I passed since at the moment I was busy as hell and I simply didn't have time. Real life comes first, after all.

Every other time, though, I made sure I would not be on the losing side, I worked hard for results and that's why I believe I deserve to win.

If you managed to read through this wall of text, wow and thanks. Ender out, I hope you vote me for the winner.

Timdood3's Statement:

I really haven’t much to say. Somehow, I always knew I’d end up here. Can’t believe I actually made it, though. Like holy crap. That said, moving on.

The game started off normally enough. Alliances were made, and I was hesitant to join any of them. Right off the bat, it was Notty inviting me to join her alliance that was meant to make it to end game. I gave her a kind of “I kind of want to see how far I can get on my own.” And it wasn’t a lie.

While I wasn’t faithful to any alliance (notably Coolio’s or Notty’s), I wasn’t unfaithful either. I tried to push for information from Notty (and their alliance), feeding relevant bits to Coolio’s. Mostly because they were friends and looked like they needed the help. I would’ve felt bad if I didn’t at least try.

But that was closer to end game. Early and mid game, I tried to hold as few ties as possible. I was really just trying to be on everyone’s good side and no one’s bad side. And it worked like a charm. I almost never ended up in danger. Almost. Didn’t bother to analyze the reasons why it happened, at that point it wouldn’t have made a difference.

Maybe I should try to be more chronological about this. Early game, tribal stages, I was just giving every challenge everything I had. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t carry at least a little bit. As far as I can recall, my team never lost a challenge in that stage.

Later, though, my neutrality was everything. No one really saw me as a big threat, and I worked that to my advantage. When coolio’s alliance started evaporating, I started moving in closer with notty’s (Notty, ooglie, Ender, Naoh and myself). Ender, Naoh and myself made a pact that the three of us would be the final three if at all possible. Well, I’ve accomplished part of that goal.

I’d also be lying if I said that my being here had nothing to do with luck. I’ve always considered myself to be a very lucky person, and this game has really proved that to me. This game has been an emotional roller coaster, and I enjoyed every bit of it.

Summary:
No one expected me to be much of a threat. I played that to my advantage by being on everyone’s good side, claiming neutrality. I made my moves subtly and strategically, planning everything, setting up contingencies, and staying generally ahead of the game. Also I’m the first ever to get the final challenge perfectly, that’d got to count for something, right?

------------------------------

There you go, Jury!

Ooglie101
Naoh
cooliorules
Faliara
Kallie_S
Toiletprincess
Aika

Please, take a moment to read each Final Statement. Its the fair thing to do.

Now, AFTER reading them, you're allowed to ask them any questions you might have. Perhaps you still don't know who deserved to win Survivor Okinawa. So asking questions might help you decide. Post them in this same thread.

If you already made up your mind and you think there's no need to ask a question, then send me a PM with the Survivor's name you think deserves to win Survivor Okinawa.

But DO NOT say in public who you're voting for.

Please keep in mind to vote for the Survivor who you think TRULY deserves to win this Season. Don't vote just because you like a certain Survivor better than the other. Be fair about it. Thank you.

--------------

Also, Nottykitten Enderfive and Timdood3, if there's some thing you disagree with what the other 2 Survivors wrote in their Final Statements, you're free to discuss it in this same thread as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Naoh

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Waiting for Kallie_S and Faliara to vote. (I know Faliara said she'd be back in 1 week. But the week's up. So she might reply tomorrow or later today)​
I'm going to give 1 or 2 days for Kallie_S and Faliara to vote. If they don't, then FoxMccloud64 and Jivvi will become Jury Members (Since they got 10th and 11th place) and they will vote for a winner instead.

• Informative
Reactions: Timdood3

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
I'll hopefully be checking on this in around 10 hours. I don't know how long I have access to the free internet at the airport, and I'm not taking my chances with a phone.
Don't worry. I'll give you that amount of time to read their final statements and to then vote for a winner. If not, don't worry. I'll then take in consideration Fox's and Jivvi's votes instead.