Survivor Okinawa

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Exile Island Results

Cooliorules and Faliara decided to give up and step down. While I do congratulate both of them for making it this far, it does disappoint me. Because I know there are other players that have been voted out before, that would die to come back to the game. Kallie_S never showed up.
However, the 3 of them will still be part of the Jury.

So for the first time in Survivor History, Nottykitten will come back to the game by default.

-----------------------

Congratualtions, Top 5!

Nottykitten
Naoh
Enderfive
Ooglie101
Timdood3

From now on, there won't be any more Exile Island. So if you're voted out, then you're out for good.

I expect the five of you to try your best in Challenges. Because only 2 more need to be voted out before the Final.

I'll work on the New Challenge now.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
The Boom Challenge

For this Challenge you'll be given 4 Grenades, 1 Shield and 1 Mirror.

The objective of the game is to explode or eliminate your oponents until you're the last one standing.

For each round, you have 5 options to choose from:

1. Throw a Grenade (You choose which Survivor you'll wish to attack)
2. Protect yourself with the Shield (If you use the Shield, any grenades thrown at you will not damage you)
3. Mirror (Any grenades that were thrown at you in that round, will be re-directed to someone else of your choosing)
4. Give an iteam to someone else (Either, 1 grenade, shield or mirror)
5. Do nothing.

Here's the twist. The FIRST Survivor that gets eliminated from this Challenge will do directly to the Duel.

And whoever wins, will win immunity.

Keep in mind that you can run out of items. And if you do, then you'll be in trouble. So think this through very well.

Do NOT commuicate with each other for this Challenge. If you do, you'll be eliminated from Survivor.

--------------------

Round 1

Send me a PM with your action.

Timdood3 Enderfive Nottykitten Ooglie101 Naoh

Good Luck.

• Creative
Reactions: Solis22

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Wait.
Enderfive?
I seriously tried tagging him and it said it was incorrect. And I was like "Hmm. Maybe I typed the wrong number" but no. It was wrong again and again. I was seriously like "WHAT THE HELL is going on?!" Then I remembered he might've changed his name. Soooo yes. Problem solved :]

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Challenge Results Part 1

Ooglie101 exploded due to 2 grenades that were thrown at him.
Timdood3 exploded due to 1 grenade that were thrown at him.
Naoh exploded due to 1 grenade that were thrown at him.

-------------------

That means Nottykitten and Enderfive are alive. ONE of them will win immunity.

Please send me what you're going to use now by PM. Good Luck,

----------------------

Now, Ooglie101, Naoh and Timdood3 The three of you were eliminated in the first round. Therefore we're doing this again. But you're NOT competing for immunity, since you lost already. You're competing to avoid being in the Duel. Don't be the first one to die.

Send me by PM what you wish to use. Good Luck.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Challenge Results Part 2

Timdood3 and Naoh survived without a scratch.

Unfortunately, Ooglie101 died in combat.

Which means that Ooglie101 is going directly to the Duel. (You will still vote, though)

-------------------------

Now, between Nottykitten and Enderfive nothing happened. Still alive.

I'm not telling what you both used to make it harder.

Send me a PM with your next move.

Good Luck.​

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Challenge Results Part 3

No matter how much Enderfive tried, death caught up to him. Nottykitten blew him up into pieces.

Which means, Nottykitten is the winner of this Challenge! Congratulations, you've won immunity and can't be voted out.

---------------------------

Votings are open now

Remember to vote for ONE Survivor. Send me a PM. You can't vote for Ooglie101 since he's already in the Duel and Notty because he/she won immunity! (They will still vote, though)

Survivors in danger:

Enderfive
Timdood3
Naoh

Good Luck!

• Haha
Reactions: Notme

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Results

The Survivor who received the most votes and will be in danger of leaving the Island is... Naoh

Naoh received 3 votes
Timdood3 received 2 votes

--------------------------

Duel #19

VS.

I'll PM you both with the Duel details.

Win and you'll stay. Lose and you'll be out.

Good Luck.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Duel Results

For this Duel they had to send me a scary photo. The scariest one would win. I asked several people to vote over this, because not everyone has the same scary-feeling as everyone. So just to make it fair.

Congratulations, Ooglie101! You have won the Duel and you're still in the game!

Ooglie's Picture:

Naoh's Picture:

-----------------------------

Naoh, you've become the Sixth Member of the Jury. Please stay in touch with the thread because you'll be very important at the end.

You can say one last statement if you wish.

Naoh, the Tribe has spoken.

16 down. 4 left.

Reactions: Naoh

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
I will now work to make the Last and MOST important Challenge of the season.

So start getting prepared, Final 4. Because whoever wins this Immunity, will decide which 2 Survivors he/she would like to send directly to the last Duel of the season and which Survivor he/she will immediately want to sit next to the Final 3.

(That's because everyone will have to vote for 2 Survivors. So lets say Timdood wins. So obviously, Notty will have no choice but to vote Ender and Ooglie. Ender will have to vote, Notty and Ooglie. And Ooglie will have to vote Ender and Notty.)

That's why winning this upcoming Challenge is so important. Because not only you'll secure a spot for yourself in the Final 3, but you will also decide who to bring with you and who you'd like to send to the Duel to fight it out.

Nottykitten Enderfive Timdood3 Ooglie101

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Survivor Okinawa's Last Challenge

I always make this Challenge as the last one of the season because its one of the hardest ones. No one in Survivor history has ever made it perfectly.

Your job is to figure out the hidden message or sentence behind these pictures.

Each picture represents a word. You need to organize each one of them and try to form the correct sentence. Here's a small clue: Its related to Survivor. So its nothing silly or random.

You will send me your final answer by PM.

As you can see, each picture has a number next to it. That's because when you send me your asnwer, I want you to organize them by that.

So for example, I'll send it like this:
(1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10) Meaning the photo number 1 is the first word of the sentence and number 10 is the last one. So don't get confused please.

I would also like for you to write what you think the final sentence can be. That's just to avoid any ties. So in case someone has the same amount of pictures in the right place, then I'll look at what you wrote as the sentence. And whoever is the closest to the original sentence, will win immunity.

This is individual. So you can't help each other.

Think about it very well! Look at it. Analyze it. Because once you send it, you CAN'T change it back.

Its the very last and important Challenge! Give it all you can to win.

Good Luck, Final 4!

Timdood3
Ooglie101
Enderfive
Nottykitten