Survivor Okinawa

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Survivor Okinawa's Winner

After a long, hard, tiring, fun, excited, crazy season... we finally have a winner. The Jury Members voted. It was a close one.

The winner of Survivor Okinawa, Season 8 is.... Enderfive !!!

Enderfive got 4 votes from the Jury.
Timdood3 got 3 votes.
Nottykitten got 0 votes.

Here's how they voted and their reasons: (And by the way, I'm actually proud of all the Jury Members, because they all gave fair reasoning. Instead of just saying "OMG I like this play more.")

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Ooglie101- Voted for Enderfive.[/BCOLOR]

Damn, I knew Tim was evil and that he had something going on >.< Notty deserved to be in the Final 3 a lot more than me which is why I made that final gif as in the end I did say I didn't mind. Tim is a traitor butt so I'm not voting for them :c Ender and Notty is a hard choice, and I truly don't mind which of them win due to their loyalty to the alliance ;-; Since I don't care and to be a twist than normal I'll vote Enderc:

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Cooliorules- Voted for Timdood3.[/BCOLOR]

He didn't have a set mind to get anyone out and he wasn't unfaithful to anyone exactly. He played smartly and I believe that he is the true survivor of this season

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Naoh -Voted for Enderfive.[/BCOLOR]

Ender. He's supported me, and I will continue to support him.

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Toiletprincess- Voted for Timdood3.[/BCOLOR]

Tim because I think he played his neutrality cards really well and he did managed to get to the end with Ender

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Lovedaice/Aika - Voted for Enderfive.[/BCOLOR]

Enderfive has been a very resilient character this season. He's overcome a lot of odds to get to where he is. He's proven himself. And that is why I am voting for him.

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Faliara - Voted for Timdood3.[/BCOLOR]

It's a coin-toss battle between Enderfive and Timdood3! Who will win?

(I considered grabbing a randomizer and putting in all three survivor names- but then I decided to grab a coin instead.

I do believe that Notty did her best to be fair, but I don't see her focusing on any reason other than that in her statement, and in my belief, that will be her downfall. I know that she did more than just that, but you can't taste beyond what you're fed. I don't know enough to favour her over anyone else, and I don't have enough time to ask questions now.

What I care about the most in Endy's statement is his loyalty. You guys know me, I don't think I need to explain that one. And while I'm slightly disappointed Tim's feelings towards the alliances were more neutral than he acted, I hadn't entirely not expected it since I knew what advantages his position held and his subtlety is something I admire.

And then there's the work they both went through with the challenges. I don't think I need to explain this one either. They both have brilliant minds in my experience, and while Endy didn't do his best with a few, he has a life of his own and I know fully well he has to attend to it.

To be honest, I feel as though the winner should be Tim. But when it comes to personal feelings this season between Tim and Endy, it actually weighs in the former's favour and I'm honestly scared that I could be missing something because of it. And that, my friends, is why this vote depends on one 20 sens Malaysian coin.)

And the winner is... Still Tim.

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Kallie_S - Voted for Enderfive.[/BCOLOR]

I think I'd have to pick Ender, because if he doesn't win Notty or Tim will. Personally, I think Ender should win. The reasons being:
1. In my mind, Tim was playing a bit "dirty" if that's what I'd call it, 'feeding information to the enemy'
2. Notty says that she might not deserve to win over Ender, because they played "equal parts" in the alliance.. Notty also makes her sound like the 'fair princess of the land'
3. Overall, Ender sounds like he wasn't expecting to even get close to winning..
Also, I don't like it when people try to make it seem like it's all about them, so this choice was sort of hard.. I tried to be as fair as I could.. (I was even going to vote for Notty, because iirc she's been in the top 3 before, but she didn't win.)
Congrats to whoever wins.. ~Kallie
P.S. Sorry if I started sounding mean, but oh well, it happenns, I guess.. it's just a game, after all.

--------------------------

First, I want to congratulate Nottykitten and Timdood3 for making it this far. 2nd place (Timdood3) and 3rd plac (Nottykitten) isn't easy to get. You both made it the the Final 3. And that's a huge accomplishment. I think its like Notty's second or third time being in the Finals and its Tim's first time playing Survivor and he made it all the way. So congratulations both of you. Should feel proud.

-----------------------

Now, with such happiness, I'd like to congratulate this season's winner, Enderfive! You played a great and smart game. I know most people can't see what's going on because most action is going on in the PMs. And trust me, strategy never stopped.

Enderfive, you were voted out. But you managed to come back from Exile Island and made a huge comeback!

You have won the Title of Sole Survivor. You outwitted, outplayed and outlasted each and every single one of them.

You're officially the winner of Survivor Okinawa Season 8!

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Final LeaderBoard:

1st Place- Enderfive
2nd Place- Timdood3
3rd Place- Nottykitten
4th Place- Ooglie101
5th Place- Naoh
6th Place- Cooliorules
7th Place- Faliara
8th Place- Kallie_S
9th Place- Toiletprincess
10th Place- Lovedaice
11th Place- FoxMccloud64
12th Place- Jivvi
13th Place- Fiestaguy
14th Place- Stretford01
15th Place- ChronosStar524
16th Place- Nitasu987
17th Place- CRonaldo727
18th Place- Shanebat1
19th Place- SmoggyWaffles
20th Place- Raxo2222

-----------

I also want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who played this season. You all made it fun and great to play. So thanks a lot.

Reactions: Solis22

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Survivor Special Awards

"First Blood" Award goes to .... raxo2222!
(For being the first one voted out)

"BOOTY FRENZY" Award goes to ... Shanebat1!
(For coming with the funniest name of the season)

"Huh? They were part of this season?" Award goes to ... SmoggyWaffles and CRonaldo727!
(Seriously, barely heard from them)

"Number One Survivor Fan" Award goes to ... nitasu987!
(He just talks and talks about Survivor)

"Mr. Calm Guy" Award goes to ... ChronosStar524!
(I've never seen this Survivor panic in any season. He takes everything so well)

"The Happy Family " Award goes to ... Timdood3, cooliorules, Jivvi, Faliara and Fiestaguy!
(The Are we Clever Yet? Tribe. They had a PM where THEY DIDN'T STOP TALKING. The Pm is 41 pages long)

" TheComeback" Award goes to ... Enderfive and Naoh!
They were both voted out kind of early in the game. But they managed to win Exile Island and come back to the game. And it was a great comeback, because Naoh got 5th Place and Enderfive won)

" The Injured" Award goes to ... Stretford01!
(Left the dame due to injury)

"The Gods of the Duels" Award goes to ... FoxMccloud64 and Toiletprincess!
(Both of them survived a lot of Duels)

"The Neutral" Award goes to ... Timdood3!
(He always tried being neutral and loved by everyone)

"The Loyalty" Award goes to ... Nottykitten!
(I've never seen someone that loyal like Notty)

"The Magician" Award goes to ... Kallie_S!
(There were days she dissapeared. And others where she re-appeared one of the sudden)

"The Fighter" Award goes to ... cooliorules!
(For a long time, she wasn't in any alliance. Everyone was against her, yet she managed to survive several eliminations by herself)

"The Immunity Champion" Award goes to ... Ooglie101!
(He got many victories during Challenges)

"The Flying Under the Radar" Award goes to ... Aika!
(He managed to get far due to not causing much drama and not being noticed by others)

"The Golden Heart" Award goes to... Faliara!
(She's always thinking about others first instead of herself)

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Survivor Season 9 is coming soon!

The theme's going to be amazing. You'll see once I post the Sign-Up Thread.

There's already A LOT of spots taken. So if you wish to participate in next season's game, shoot me a PM and I'll save you a spot.

---------------------

Again, thanks everyone for playing!

And congrats, Enderfive!

You can all discuss now!

Reactions: Naoh and Solis22