Survivor Okinawa

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score

Okinawa Island is located in the South part of Japan. This is where you'll be living.​

I will be your host and any questions can be asked to me!
It is asked that you perhaps roleplay a bit, as it might make it more enjoyable!

*After a long trip by boat the Survivors arrive the Island.*

It's night time and the Island is very foggy.

Ansoro: Greetings Survivors. Welcome to Survivor Okinawa Season 8. As you can tell this time we've chosen not the "Ideal and Perfect" Island. I'm saying this because this particular Island holds many mysteries. Lots of strange things happen around here. Things we can't explain.

I'll start by saying the this time the Jury will be the Survivors that get voted out in 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th place. For the ones who don't know what the Jury is: When there's only 3 players last standing the Jury Members will vote for whoever they think deserves to win.
I'll also be handing out 3 immunities to three different Survivors. I'll PM those Survivors saying that you got one of those 3. (It will be chosen randomly).

Now, the part you've been waiting for. Tribes. These will be your Tribes for the time being.

Are We Clever Yet?

Fiestaguy 8th one voted out.
CRonaldo727 4th one voted out.
cooliorules 15th one voted out. Fifth Member of the Jury.
Faliara 14th one voted out. 4th Member of the Jury.
Stretford01 7th one voted out.

Booty Frenzy

Nottykitten 3rd Place.
lovedaice 11th one voted out. 1st Member of the Jury.
ChronosStar524 6th one voted out.
raxo2222 1st one voted out.
Shanebat1 3rd one voted out.

Yawata

Kallie_S 13th one voted out. 3rd Member of the Jury.
nitasu987 5th one voted out.
FoxMccloud64 10th one voted out.
Timdood3 2nd Place and Runner Up.

Toiletprincess 12th one voted out. 2nd Member of the Jury.

Spooky Scary Skeletons

endersteve5 1st Place. Winner of Survivor Okinawa.
Ooglie101 17th one voted out. 7th Member of the Jury.
Jivvi 9th one voted out.
SmoggyWaffles 2nd one voted out.
Naoh 16th one voted out. 6th Member of the Jury.

------------------------

Now, listen carefully. I'll give around 2-3 days for you guys to get to know each other. As a tribe. Make strategy. Roleplay. You can create PMs as well. Just remember I need to be included in every PM you make with someone.

I will also be creating the Tribe PMs. (The one you're going to use to complete each challenge). So don't worry about that. I will give that first challenge after you get to know each other and make some strategy.

Also, I didn't give names for the Tribes for a reason. Your Tribe needs to come up with a name. That will be discussed on this thread! No PMs about that. Just make sure you name ideas be "Creepy-Like".

Good luck and make sure you stay alive.

Survivor Okinawa has oficially started.

*Ansoro leaves the Island*

Last edited:

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Remember, you can create PMs to make strategy. Just make sure you add me to them.

Also, very important. There's going to be a twist very soon. Keep that in mind. That's all I'm going to say.

Now, figure out your Tribe name!​

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
All of my friends are in other tribes! >:c
I guess that's not so bad since I won't have to get rid of them myself...

As for Tribe #3's name...I'll leave that to someone else in the team, as I'm not creative when it comes to naming things...

brownlee123

Reaction score
@Kallie_S
@Timdood3
@Toiletprincess
@Forest_Knight

I was thinking team Yawata. "Yawata no Kami" is the ancient Shinto (the religion of ancient Japan) god of War, which Okinawa has seen a crap-ton of.

Like not to take the whole "scary title" thing too seriously or whateva buuut I was just randomly searching it and thought it kinda sounded somewhat cool...

brownlee123

Reaction score
Time for roleplay:

From what I've seen from past seasons, I'm playing with some powerful guys...
But I'm just here to play the game.

*storm rolls in*
Crap, better get this shelter up!
*gets started putting up tarps and chopping bamboo*