Survivor Okinawa. Season 8. Sign-Ups!

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score

I expect you all to know the TV show Survivor, and know how it goes.
[BCOLOR=#fafafa]If you do not know it, there is some information in this paragraph: [/BCOLOR]

The TV show Survivor, is all about surviving on an island.
[BCOLOR=#fafafa]20 people will be set on an island, and will be divided into two teams.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#fafafa]Every 0 to 5 days they get a challenge. This is like a physical challenge, where strenght is important. For example, they have to run a course. A course with phases, like climbing ropes, swimming large amount, making puzzles. The team that does it the fast wins this challenge, and can go back to their self-made houses. The losing team however, has to do something else. At first they can go back to their houses, but that evening, or perhaps the evening after they have to go to a Tribal Council.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#fafafa]This is where the team has to vote one of their members to leave. And the person with the most votes has to leave the island.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#fafafa]There is also a thing called "immunity". This can be get by survivors during challenges, or by winning challenges. Immunity means that you can not be voted off, and thus stay for another round. This is very important to get as it increases your chances of winning.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#fafafa]That is about it, I left some un-important details out, but I hope you now understand it a bit.[/BCOLOR]

---------------------

For this season you'll be spending your time at Okinawa Island. It's known for it's creepy history. It was back in World War II when lots oof people were killed. Included children. Nowadays you can still see and hear soldiers marching and kids playing around the Island.

For this season you'll be divided into 4 Tribes. (5 Survivors in each Tribe).
For this season there will be Challenges to decide which Tribes will win immunity and will be safe and which ones will go to Tribal Council to vote one of their own. (2 Tribes will be safe. And 2 Tribes won't). The losing Tribes will vote someone out. Which those two Survivors that are voted out will be fighting in a duel. (I'll explain that later on). So no randomizer.
There will again be Redemption Island, which that's when 5 Survivors are voted out one of them will come back. IN that case I'll use the randomizer to decide.
Roleplaying is allowed. So please go ahead and do it! It makes the game fun.
Also there will be days I'll allow Private PM's and there will be days were I will only allow tlaking on the main thread.
And who knows. This is Survivor. Twists can happen any time.

New things will be implemented as well!

------------------------------

[BCOLOR=#fafafa]The rules:[/BCOLOR]
1) Listen to your host. (Ansoro1212). I want you to pay attention to any important things I say.

2) No editing posts. I cannot see if you edited your post, but I ask you not to do it.
The ONLY edit I will allow is editing any typo's. I prefer if you don’t edit to add/delete anything.

3) Do not talk about this somewhere other than the playing thread and private conversations. And for every PM you start you will HAVE to add me.

4) Stay active, try to make at least one post every voting.

5) Once you send your vote through inbox YOU CAN'T change it back.

6) You can't vote for yourself

7) NO CURSING TOWARDS OTHERS. Be respectful at all times.

----------------------

[BCOLOR=#fafafa]To sign up for this season, you should fill this out:[/BCOLOR]

1. Your Name. You can have your forum name, or another name which you can choose.
2. Expectation of how far you will get in the game. Something like: "I guess I will be 10th"

1. Forest_Knight
2. cooliorules
3. raxo2222
4. Timdood3
5. Faliara
6. Shanebat1
7. lovedaice
8. Kallie_S
9. ChronosStar524
10. Naoh
11. endersteve5
12. brownlee123