Rejected Survivor - MC Event

Would you be interested in participating in the event?

• Total voters

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Describe your suggestion:

Why hello everybody, it's your friendly neighbourhood Fog here, coming at you with another community suggestion.
Recently I have started watching the popular game show Survivor, and was thinking to myself how cool it would be to participate. So I was thinking about possibly setting up a community event based around the game Survivor because I enjoyed how successful the Hunger Games event was (even tho I should have gotten 3rd place... still salty) and was thinking this would be a fun new idea to help players in the community interact with people, perhaps who they haven't before in a fun way. However, before I invest too much time and effort into creating the event I thought I would create a poll to see if people would be interested in participating and seeing if they have any cool ideas that could be implemented into the gameplay as I am very open to suggestions.

For anybody unaware of how the game is played here is a link that should help you gain a greater understanding:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivor_(U.S._TV_series)

Again, I only have a very basic idea of how I want the game to work at the moment as I don't want to get too invested and find out nobody would want to play. Feel free to leave suggestions and questions as responses because I want all the help and advice I can get.

Are you willing to work with our staff team to implement this suggestion? (It's okay to say no)

Yes, I feel know I will need some help.

Thank You
~ Fog

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also I should mention that how you vote in the poll does not in any way shape or form mean that you MUST or CAN'T play its just to see if there is any interest

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Sounds like fun but just wondering how it would work time-wise? Like, would it take place within a certain hour every day or would it last an entire day and everyone would have to be active all day or?
Again I'm not 100% sure right now, I'm thinking one whole day like one block of time would be easier, as it would mean less commitment having to come on every day and missing times, but it would depend on who was looking at participating and when would be most convenient.

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
What we've decided right now is that whilst it seems like it's a good idea, there may not quite be the support (perhaps due to it being buried under Velzerat's posts, perhaps otherwise) for it yet. On top of that, due to the current queue of events we have lined up, we may not be able to give it the time it properly deserves, especially when the suggestion isn't very fleshed out right now. What I'd say is figure out a way to gather up some support, then once you've got the amount of support you're satisfied with, flesh out the idea and reapply in a month or so.

Thanks for suggesting this - hopefully in different circumstances we will be able to accept this in the future.