Survivor Havelock. Season 11. Sign-Ups!

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score

Welcome to Survivor Havelock! Season #11. Sign-Ups!

For those who aren't familiar with the game Survivor, click this link: You'll find all the information about the game and you'll understand it quite easily! If there's something you don't understand, then let me know!

http://escaperestart.com/forum/threads/survivor-how-to-play.18317/

-----------

This Season you'll be spending your time at Havelock Island. Which is a beautiful island amongst the Andaman Islands in India.

Exile Island and Duels will be brought back this season! I'll try to keep the player count for this particular season low. Just to make the game much faster. There's not going to be any hidden immunity idols this time around. And many other surprised will be waiting for later on!

----------

The Rules

1.) Listen to your host. I'd like you to pay close attention to anything I'll say throughout the game.

2.) No editing/deleting posts. (Keep in mind I can now know if you do such thing due to being Moderator of Survivor)

3.) Do NOT talk about the game somewhere else other than the playing thread or private conversations (PMs). And for every PM you start with someone you NEED to add me. (I have to keep an eye at every PM related to the game)

4.) Stay active (Please, don't join if you're going to go missing for like weeks or more)

5.) Once you send me your vote through PM, you CAN'T change it back.

6.) You can't vote for yourself.

7.) You can't take screenshots to prove your point. (Survivor is about convincing people with your own word)

8.) Drama and arguments are allowed! Just make sure they're related to the game and not make it personal.

9.) Have fun and play to win.

--------------

To Sign-Up for this season I'll need you to fill this out using this format:

-Your Name:
(You can use your forum name or any other name you'd like to use)
-Expectation of how far you think you'll make it: (Something like "I think I might get 7th place)

-----------------

Also, please click the option "Watch Thread" at the top right corner so you can get notifications!

---------------

Spots So Far
(You're free to sign up if you aren't included in the list yet)

1.) Notme
2.) Aika
3.) Mulbery
4.) Infected_alien8_
5.) myusername22
6.) FoxMccloud64
7.) ChronosStar524
8.) nitasu987
9.) Faliara
10.) Kalliee
11.) mythelf
12.) Plsno
13.) MarsKid
14.) Runemen4

Well, as you can see a lot of people joined already. Just make sure to fill out the format! I might accept more Survivors, so if you want to join then fill free to fill out the format!

Post Away!

Last edited:

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Sure I'll sign up if there is space still:

-Your Name: Rune
-Expectation of how far you think you'll make it: Uhh, maybe 8th or 9th place

• Thank You
Reactions: Ansoro2112

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I've been thinking about it and....I think I'm going to drop out.
I wasn't even going to sign up, and after I did so I started to regret it.
I hope someone can replace me, but if not, I guess you all get immunity for the first round, eh?
Sorry, but I figured dropping out now would be less inconvenient than if I had waited until after the game started.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
I've been thinking about it and....I think I'm going to drop out.
I wasn't even going to sign up, and after I did so I started to regret it.
I hope someone can replace me, but if not, I guess you all get immunity for the first round, eh?
Sorry, but I figured dropping out now would be less inconvenient than if I had waited until after the game started.
Don't worry! This was meant to be a season with fewer players than before. Thanks for telling me before the game started, Timdood.​