Survivor Elba Challenge

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Nottycat and I came with a Game Idea. It is called "Survivor Elba". Elba is a Mediterranean Island in Tuscany, Italy.

How it works
The game of survivor is about the same as the TV show Survivor. But only with some slight changes.
If you have never seen this show, I suggest you look in the Spoiler below where the game is explained. If you have seen this show, and know how it works. Carry on.
The TV show Survivor, is all about surviving on an island.
20 people will be set on an island, and will be divided into two teams.
Every 0 to 5 days they get a challenge. This is like a physical challenge, where strenght is important. For example, they have to run a course. A course with phases, like climbing ropes, swimming large amount, making puzzles. The team that does it the fast wins this challenge, and can go back to their self-made houses. The losing team however, has to do something else. At first they can go back to their houses, but that evening, or perhaps the evening after they have to co to a Tribal Council.
This is where the team has to vote one of their members to leave. And the person with the most votes has to leave the island.
There is also a thing called "immunity". This can be get by survivors during challenges, or by winning challenges. Immunity means that you can not be voted off, and thus stay for another round. This is very important to get as it increases your chances of winning.
That is about it, I left some un-important details out, but I hope you now understand it a bit.
Our game is about the same, but with some changes as we can't do some things on the forums =3.
If you know the show, or have read the spoiler, these are the changes, and i hope you understand them.
1) We have no teams on this island, everyone for themselves!

Yes, you can "team up" with others, but you would have to ask it in the playing thread, as talking about this game on other servers is not allowed.
This will also be in the rules somewhere below.

2) There are no challenges. There was a thread of survivor some time ago, made by Kraby1 i believe. And the problem I saw is that challenges can get impossible for some people due to timezones. Thus we do not have challenges but only the votings.

3) As you know, immunity is won. But as there are no challenges, you
can't win immunity by that. That is why we made something else on how to get immunity. It is explained somewhere below.

The game

The game is quit simple, everyone will be "set on an island" and they will
have to vote people off the island.
When there will be votings, will be announced by us, (Ansoro and Notty)
When there are votings, all 20 would have to PM Ansoro or Notty with the following information. (PM on the forums)
Vote Information said:
Who do you vote off the island:
Who do you vote to grant immunity:
If you do not know what immunity is, you either not read the spoiler, or don't understand it. In that case, ask!
Note: You cannot vote yourself in any of the two votes. No matter what situation.

Once all people have PM'd their votes, Ansoro and Notty will count all votes in a PM. Once we have counted all votes, we will announce who has to leave the island and who has won immunity for the next voting.

But. When we announce the votings, we also announce who voted who to leave the island. Who voted who for immunity will remain secret.
We announce this because you can see who perhaps voted for you!
And thus people can make revenge votes or know who they want to leave.

There is one small problem with this, and that is ties.
If there is a tie in the votings, we still announce all the same stuff,
but this time there will be a re-voting. But this time you can only vote between the tied people. (might be more then two)
The tied people themselves cannot vote.
However, it may occur that there is a tie again.
This means that there needs to be another voting. But as it can go on forever, a third tie will be diffrent.
The person that was granted immunity that round has to choose who has to leave.
Note: It is possible for the person who won immunity to be within the tied people, as winning immunity is for the next voting ;)
Then he has luck and can choose the one who has to leave the island.

Then, it will get fast, and perhaps alot of ties when there are 5 people left.
So when there are only 3 left, they will be 3 finalist.
The final is diffrent from all other votings.

The final three will not vote.
The 7 people who has left the island before them will.
(That means the 10th-3th person who left the island has to vote)
But this time they vote who they WANT to win, not who they dont want to win.
If there is a tie in this phase, second voting goes!
As 7 voted, a tie can only occur with 2 persons having 3 votes and one only 1. This means that in the second voting 7 people vote for 2 people.
Thus impossible to get another tie.

So. Even if you lost, if you were from 3th to 10th place, you can still make the final desicion on the finalists, so only sign up if you are going to be active!

Its a game were you will need to think a lot. You will have to do Strategy You will need an alliance. But who will you trust? Will you be betrayed? How will you convinced others to not vote for you? How will you go to the end and win the whole game? 20 Castaways. 1 Survivor. This is a game like no other in history, this is "Survivor Elba"

Rules
1. Do not talk about this game somewhere other from this thread.
2. It is asked that you don't edit posts.
3. If you are voted out, you can't talk unless Notty or Ansoro tell you to.
4. Once you have PM'd one of us, you cannot change your two votes unless something is wrong. (like voting someone who is out already)
5. Stay active. Atleast make 1 post every voting.

Other
This is only the sign-up thread, and the play thread will be posted once we have 20 participants.
(And I do hope we will get 20)
To sign up, we want you to have atleast these things in your post.
1. Your Name. You can have your forum name, or another name which you can choose.
2. Expectation of how far you will go. Like: "I think I will be 5th"
3. Tell us if you understand what the game is about, and how it works.
If you dont understand anything ask it here! As it is better to ask now than later >=D

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
List of contesters
1. Solis22.
2. HarmakPaul
3. RD4life
4. Chronos
5. Jeff0521
6. ejaworski24
7. RMcraft
8. Theodorre
9. Ooglie101
10. 77_is_the_best
11. Sploorky
12. Salvationist
13. Scrable
14. xxxfruitninjaxxx
15. Nitasu987
16. Doctoroctoganpus
17. gassy_europeon
18. SparklyMuffinz
19. Dio4344
20 Dessern5

Also, this is supposted to be in forums games, Oops =3

I hope we will get enough contesters and it will be fun.

If a forum moderator would be so nice to move this, eh? >=D

Salvationist

Reaction score
1. Salvationist
2. im properly going to be first out... but what the hell i'll enjoy it while it lasts
3. i understand the rules but not if this is a forum game or a zombie survival game so if you can PM me to straighten it out it would be appreciated!

and may the odds be ever in your favor i hope you all die horrible deaths! ( joking about the last part!)

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
1. 77_is_the_best
2. 15th? (I never do well in these type of things)
3. Yes I understand the rules ect.

Edit: How do we make alliances, can we PM to make more hidden or mysterious or we like on this thread "Hey (name)! Wanna team with me? Nottykitten
Well, I think the best thing is to indeed say it in this thread, as others are supposted to hear it too!
Not sure what ansoro2112 thinks about this. What do you think, can aliances be made in PM's
or do people have to ask it in the thread? =P

Aaand, 2 posts below here is your answer! =D

1. Salvationist
Forum game, but it got accidently posted in here. Will be moved soon I guess =3

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Well, I think the best thing is to indeed say it in this thread, as others are supposted to hear it too!
Not sure what ansoro2112 thinks about this. What do you think, can aliances be made in PM's
or do people have to ask it in the thread? =P

Forum game, but it got accidently posted in here. Will be moved soon I guess =3
Notty. If someone wants to make an alliance it NEEDS to be in this thread. No hidden messages. To make the game harder and interesting.

nitasu987

Reaction score
HELL YEAH I'M SO IN!
1. I'll just be Nitasu987 :D
2. I'm going ALL THE WAY TO #1!
3. I've been a die-hard Survivor fan since season 22 (not a long time, but its important) and I can't wait until the new season premiers on Wednesday!

Reactions: Ansoro2112
Reaction score
Sure I’m in

1. Doctoroctoganpus or doc, doctor for short does'nt mater
2. I’ll be the second person out due to some crazy injury
3. Ya I’ve watch a few survivors I get the jest of it

Reactions: Ansoro2112