Survivor Boa Vista. Season 10. Sign-Ups!

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score

Welcome to Survivor Boa Vista. Season #10- Sign-Ups!

For those who aren't familiar with the game Survivor, click this link: You'll find all the information about the game and you'll understand it quite easily! If there's something you don't understand, then let me know!

http://escaperestart.com/forum/threads/survivor-how-to-play.18317/

--------------

This Season you'll be spending your time at Boa Vista. Which is eastermost Island of Cape Verde.

This season will be a little bit different from the others. I have decided to remove Duels and Exile Island.

Why? First, to make the game much more active and with a faster pace. And second, to make the game harder. Since this time around, if you're voted out then you'll be out for good. With no chance of coming back. This means you need to have a strategy as soon as the game starts or else you'll be saying goodbye to Survivor early on.

That's exactly how the very first 2 Seasons of Survivor worked. It was pure strategy! And that's what I expect to see this Season.

However, I have decided to still have Tribe Challenges. Simply to still have some action going on. But that's it!

---------------

The Rules

1.) Listen to your host. I'd like you to pay close attention to anything I'll say throughout the game.

2.) No editing/deleting posts. (Keep in mind I can now know if you do such thing due to being Moderator of Survivor)

3.) Do NOT talk about the game somewhere else other than the playing thread or private conversations (PMs). And for every PM you start with someone you NEED to add me. (I have to keep an eye at every PM related to the game)

4.) Stay active (Please, don't join if you're going to go missing for like weeks or more)

5.) Once you send me your vote through PM, you CAN'T change it back.

6.) You can't vote for yourself.

7.) You can't take screenshots to prove your point. (Survivor is about convincing people with your own word)

8.) Drama and arguments are allowed! Just make sure they're related to the game and not make it personal.

9.) Have fun and play to win.

------------
Also, I decided to add the first twist of the season. When you sign-up, I'll ask you to choose a numer from 1-100. I've already chosen TWO different numbers. Once the sign-up ends, the 2 Survivors who were closest to those numbers will win the Hidden Immunity Idol. (If you don't know what that is then scroll up and click the link. I explained what that is in there). I'll be PMing those 2 people telling them that they won the Hidden Immunity Idol. If you don't get a PM from me, then that means you didn't get it. It's your choice if you want to keep it a secret or share it with someone!

To Sign-Up for this season I'll need you to fill this out using this format:

-Your Name:
(You can use your forum name or any other name you'd like to use)
-Expectation of how far you think you'll make it: (Something like "I think I might get 7th place)
-And choose a number from 1-100: (Make sure you don't pick a number that is already taken)

-------------

You CAN'T talk about strategy yet with anyone. Not until the Sign-Ups are done and I create the main thread.

Also, please click the option "Watch Thread" at the top right corner so you can get notifications!

------------

Spots: (Might open more)

1. Kalliee
2. Aika
3. ChronosStar524
4. Forest_Knight
5. Enderfive
6. raxo2222
7. FoxMccloud64
8. Fruit
9. Timdood3
10. Hunter
11. Faliara
12. Scrable
13. Naoh
14. nitasu987
15. Ooglie101
16. CaffeinatedKitty
17. mythelf
18. Fragile
19. Nottykitten
20. Infected_alien8_

21. namelessgirl
22. Plsno
23. Aqua
24. hipman500
25. Swift_Siren
26. Watermelon1388
-------------

Well, as you can see a lot of people joined already. Just make sure to fill out the format! I might accept more Survivors, so if you want to join then fill free to fill out the format!

Post Away!

Last edited:

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Soooo people will be targeting me, hence not very far.
Not so much targeting as "Ok, she's more of a threat than I thought"
Ender won the season before that, and you saw how far he made it last season.
I came in third that same season and still got eighth last one.
I'm sure you'll make it just fine ;)

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
-Your Name: Ender
-Expectation of how far you think you'll make it:
-How far I want to get: Number 1, no question.
-How far I realistically hope to get: Juryjuryjuryjuryjuryjury
-How far I expect to get: Bottom three.
-And choose a number from 1-100: 5 (Five) (1+1+1+1+1) (√25) (literally what else did you expect)

• Thank You
Reactions: Ansoro2112

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also, why can't we edit posts any more? I sort of remember that not being a rule before (although I may be wrong, if so, then sorry for all the editing I have done), plus (as this very post demonstrates) sometimes I want to say something and forget to say it and then remember it right after I post the post and then I now have to make a new post or when I find a typo I don't want that in there etc.

Also:

(Make sure you don't pick a number that is already taken)
Choose a number from 1-100: 50
-And choose a number from 1-100: 50
Raxo pls

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Also, why can't we edit posts any more? I sort of remember that not being a rule before (although I may be wrong, if so, then sorry for all the editing I have done), plus (as this very post demonstrates) sometimes I want to say something and forget to say it and then remember it right after I post the post and then I now have to make a new post or when I find a typo I don't want that in there etc.

Also:

Raxo pls
@Ansoro then I change it to lucky 13 :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Ansoro2112

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Mainly to avoid people changing something they already said related to the game. For example, if I post something like "Nottykitten is betraying FoxMccloud" but then I regret posting that and I quickly change it to something else or remove it. That's not allowed. Since is part of the game to be careful about what you say.

I guess is okay if you just edit typos or if you want to add something.