Not open for further replies.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Please take the time to read this.
Wow, all I can say is.. wow.
I awake, and hear DillonSaysRawr 's speech. I think to myself
'Wow.. just.. wow.'
The pain in my arm is still tremendously terrible.
"Ughh, I need to go get this fixed by a real doctor, time for me to go."
I drag my supplies to shore. I call Mako and pack the supplies onto him. I tell him to wait here for a few minutes. I pick up HypeBurst 's stuff, and head off to their camp. I arrive there and call everyone to gather around. I hear people gasp at the fact that I made my way back to camp. I toss Hype's stuff to him, and he's happy to see his stuff back. -clears throat-
"As everyone knows, I was voted off already. Just missed the jury which is very unfortunate. When I had arrived home, I realized I forgot to bring some precious materials which I will think about forever. I then had a panic attack and ran across water just to get back here. HarmakPaul here, have your chicken back. Raven, she is a very nice chicken, treat her well. Sorry about stealing her. This has been a very nice season, and love all of you. As you can see, that earthquake or whatever it was, injured me, and I must return home. I need to get this treated my a real doctor, not just a make-shift cast and me pushing the bone back in place. Yes, that was me screaming last night. I really just don't want this injury escalating. I wish you all good luck with the rest of survivor. And I just want to add, although picking either 1 or 100, is a good tactic, it's also kind of cheap. The one person, who says picks a 2, and the rest of you pick one, I mean, it's just... I can't find the right words right now. I think it should be lowered to 1-50 or 1-25 even. Just something I felt I had to mention. Anyways, this is another farewell o/. I probably won't be participating in any other reasons, because I've started to lose interest in the game, and role playing can just take up a lot of time. Adios survivors, and I wish you all the best of luck o/."
I walk back to my shark. I climb on him, and tell him it's time to go home. As we get 100 or so feet away, I take one look back, then one look at my arm, and I know I'm making the right decision.
"Hey, there is an aquarium right by my house! Would you like to live there? You'll get fed well, and I'll visit you every day. And once in a while, I'll ask if I can take you for a ride. All of the tanks lead right out into the ocean, incase of emergency. I can get them to open it up for you every so often. Would you like that boy?"
I pat Mako's head, and he takes a leap out of the water, and splashes me a little.
"Haha, good boy, now let's hurry home so I can go to the doctor!"

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
(This too)
And guys, please do not let this argument escalate. I know it is actually about survivor, and all, but this can get out of hand. Ansoro, you admitted that you had cheated a previous season, and now, that you are posting for solis again, I can see why Dillon has some issues believing that you are posting is what solis is actually saying. So please, let's just stop this argument now.

D

DarkHender

Sadly, I'm posting my thoughts because.. I can't hold in the anger and disappointment in my head and heart right now. As a player of only one season, I could see the resemblance between Ansoro's usual typing and then "solis" on this thread, never thought anything of it.. Until now.
In my opinion, I think you should have done the same with Solis as you did with Fox. Not play the game for them, you're the host. You shouldn't be taking part in the game as a contestent.
(Let alone cheating in the other survivors)
I'm sorry if it wasn't my time to speak, but I felt like I needed to get this off my chest.

Deadl0ck

Lord of the Rage
Reaction score
game is done. I go pulled out of bed for this at 5am.

if I decide to let this contunue on in the morning, ansoro and solis are out. permanently. so a new host is needed.

what worries me -far- more is the apperant sharing of forum accounts. that is a potrntial risk for us losing information we dont want regular players to jave. when I am more awakw i will read it all. rank repwrcussions are possible, be warned.

• Haha
Reactions: Notme and LizzzyxD

Forest_Knight

Reaction score
Sadly, I'm posting my thoughts because.. I can't hold in the anger and disappointment in my head and heart right now. As a player of only one season, I could see the resemblance between Ansoro's usual typing and then "solis" on this thread, never thought anything of it.. Until now.
In my opinion, I think you should have done the same with Solis as you did with Forest. Not play the game for them, you're the host. You shouldn't be taking part in the game as a contestent.
(Let alone cheating in the other survivors)
I'm sorry if it wasn't my time to speak, but I felt like I needed to get this off my chest.
He did it for fox, not me :p

Deadl0ck

Lord of the Rage
Reaction score
Right, so now I am actually coherent enough to type, and not mess this up because it's 5 fucking 30 in the morning for me...

It is not cool to be the host, who should be independant, and also play as an active character, in a competitive game like this. If this can't be seen and understood, before it happens, there is no place for you leading a game like this. Simply put, there is such a thing as "Conflict of intrest" which this most definitely was.

Considering the amount of problems we've had with this season, I'm leaving it closed. Consider the production cancelled due to too many accidents during the shooting of the episodes.

I am currently considering new hosts, (feel free to offer if you want to run a game) and am still waiting to see if notty contacts me.

Again, the concept of the game itself, I find amazing. But there's just been so many shit with speficifally this season, I am currently wondering if I should let it continue, even with a new season. Because if this is anything to go by...
As for the other worry I mentioned while half a sleep, we're taking care of that internally, and discussions are being had.

Status
Not open for further replies.