Survivor Aldabra: The Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Hey there everyone! Welcome to Survivor Aldabra, The Aftermath!

The hosts will be:​
With their special guests such as: Jeff0521 and ChronosStar524.​
So what's the Aftermath about? Well, while Survivor Aldabra (The Game) is going on there will be a special segment which these 5 lovely people will talk about the game. Voicing their opinions and just talking about the game in general.​
They might call Survivors from this season that were already voted out and ask them questions about the game.​
No Survivor that is still in the game can post in this thread.
Getting to know your hosts and special guests:​
Vati180- Survivor from Season 2 (Survivor Cephalonia). And from this Season (Survivor Aldabra).​
DarkHender- Survivor from this Season (Survivor Aldabra).​
Digitalmez- Survivor from this Season (Survivor Aldabra)​
Jeff0521- Previous winner form Season 1. (Survivor Elba)​
ChronosStar524- Runner Up from Season 1. (Survivor Elba). And Survivor from this Season. (Survivor Aldabra)​

• Optimistic
Reactions: Hockeyfan1852

Vatowski

Reaction score
Hello to the first aftermath of Survivor Aldabra. The goal of the show is to ask questions to special guests. Today's special guests are: Jeff0521 and ChronosStar524. Each of our hosts will ask 1-2 questions for each guest.
DarkHender
digitalmez

My questions:

To Jeff0521
Who do you think does not deserve at all the title of sole survivor from the people that are still in the race for the title.

To ChronosStar524
How is you're book going on Survivor Aldabra. May we have a small preview.

and

If you could choose to winner of Survivor Aldabra who would you want to win?

D

DarkHender

Hello! My questions for our special guests will be:
Jeff0521 Which tacit that was used was your favorite from the players this season? (Still going or not)
ChronosStar524 What do you think of the game play from the contestants this season?

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Jeff0521: How did you manage to keep your hair so lustrous when you were on the island?

ChronosStar524: Can we expect a scandal in your new book? (Possibly a surprise death maybe? ;))

A question to you both: Are the numbers at the end of your screen name a combination passcode to a secret room?

(Sorry for the non serious questions. My brain be tired)

Reactions: Vatowski

Jeff0521

OPtimistic
Reaction score
To Jeff0521
Who do you think does not deserve at all the title of sole survivor from the people that are still in the race for the title.
I don't think this is a good question. Saying who doesn't deserve it would just hurt someone's feelings. Although, I actually think everyone has a shot at winning. Other than greedy Solis who isn't happy with winning already. cautios

Jeff0521 Which tacit that was used was your favorite from the players this season? (Still going or not)
I'm still observing everyone. I loved your tactic, though. Well, It's not really a tactic because you are naturally lovable. <3 You were lovable, funny, nice, everything. :c It's that randomizer's fault!

Jeff0521: How did you manage to keep your hair so lustrous when you were on the island?

A question to you both: Are the numbers at the end of your screen name a combination passcode to a secret room?
Well... *Flips hair and winks* It's a secret. ;)

As for the numbers, it's my birthday. May 21st. c:

D

DarkHender

vati180 The book is going well. I'll have a preview available soon enough. (Sorry) I'm not sure who I want to win. The competition is so vibrant and fierce that I'm just unable to choose.
DarkHender I don't quite understand the question. Could you explain?
Edited, sorry. Was very tired.. when I wrote that.
What do you think of the game play from the contestants this season?
What do you think of how everyone is playing the game.

Reaction score
Website
souncloud.com
digitalmez You'll just have to find out. The numbers are a code to a Russian Numbers Station.
DarkHender The game play is much darker than past seasons. I think it's a clever way to win, but it kills the fun. Everyone have grown and done a lot this season. I'm glad each and every single contestant has their own method to playing. (Manipulation, friendships, laughing, and so much more) Don't stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.