Surviving Under-Water

Blabalot66

Reaction score
Hello, Lately I've just been playing on the map called 'adventure' and I think maybe found something a bit unfair on water maps. When Playing on Water Maps and Stone doesn't melt at all, people may decide just to camp there, eventually till round end. Since Safe Zones have been removed form these areas I've thought of somethink like an airometer; just like an air tank. Maybe we can put something that restricts the time of a player staying underwater. Just Like the Health Points (HP) System, possibly we can have air points, that are also 100 and start burn out when under water. Maybe a ratio of 1pt/1second; and can replenish its self when your back up in the air. Just A Suggestion :) .

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
I think that this would be similar to the Block Suffocation suggestion, but I'm unsure of how WinX can add an "oxygen points" system to the server. Although, the easiest suggestion would be to switch the major blocks of water to cold_water so that players just lose their HP instead. But that wouldn't fly with Adventure or Waterworld Since parts of the map are only accessible through water. So instead, code something so that players lose Oxygen and then Health Points when they are specifically in water. Sounds interesting.