Status
Not open for further replies.

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
Ingame username: Super_Goku
Rank requested: Operator.
Your timezone: GMT+1

Would anyone be willing to reference you (players or staff): Players: digitalmez, JWB101195. Staff: Wooffus

In less than 140 Characters, tell us about yourself.I’m a 15 years old guy from Belgium. My hobbies are swimming and acting. I have got a little brother and sister.
What achievements are you most proud of?Becoming TNT Wars staff and winning a swimming competition
What do you think your position entails?I think that an operator is on the server to keep it a nice and fun place for everyone. To deal with griefs and other illegal stuff like PvP Logging, excessive language and trolling. And to help out other staff members where possible.
Given the likelihood that, there are 'other' candidates for this position - why should we pick you?I think I’m the man for the job because I think I have matured a lot over the last few months. Also because I like helping people, it gives me a good feeling. I also handle situations –I think- very maturely. And I think I can be of great help to SMP.
You get given six months to live, list the things you'd like to do.

Go deep sea diving. I would go skydiving. I would ask the girl that I like out on a date. I would go help in hospitals as amusement for little sick children.

Finally - how much time do you think you spent on this application and, do you think it is appropriate: I spend about 30 minutes on this. I think it is appropriate yes.

Before I end this app off I need to tell something:

In begin July I was permanently banned for glitch abuse. I was duplicating items and was giving them away to people. I Got permantly banned for this and was only unbanned because of the map reset. In the time I was banned I tried to set things straight by helping out the staff where I could. One thing was that I reported a team of youtube griefers (team exitium) who were planning on griefing SMP. Back when I played on their server I heard them talking about it. I reported it to Malcovent who then banned them (I think). Another thing was helping with identifying a duplicator. A duplicator had been made on the server. And I explained Marnixxie and ShinyShark how it worked so that they could identify it.

I felt that I needed to say this here. I didn’t want to leave anything out. If anyone has any questions about this. You can always ask me. I’ll be an open book.

~Super_Goku

JWB101197

Reaction score
Well personally, I feel that Goku is a very mature player, from what I know, he is an excellent TNT staff member and I believe he would make a great SMP op, despite him being banned previously, I believe he has learnt from his mistakes. He's a fun and nice person to be around and is very friendly.

From what I've seen from him on the server, he is capable of helping out where possible and he has excellent knowledge of the server.

Wooffus

Reaction score
I have come to the understanding that Goku was banned once, but in my defence, I've seen him appear online a lot and he appears to have redeemed himself through his actions with other players. The additional deeds he did under Malcovent's wing (as stated in his application) have also shown that he wants to forget about his past and just move on. I can understand why some people may be uncomfortable with him being a member of staff, but with everything he's done, I believe he deserves at least a trial.

• Agree
Reactions: Shinyshark

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Goku is genuinely a friendly and helpful player. Always pleasant to the new and old. He has a reliable understanding of Minecraft dynamics and Blocktopia's rules and precautions. I believe that he has the maturity and knowledge to maintain the stability of the SMP server and is deserving of a trial run.

joshuwah

JtE BossMan
Reaction score
Right

Essentially as I see it he is an active cheerful and nice player.

The additional deeds he did under Malcovent's wing (as stated in his application) have also shown that he wants to forget about his past and just move on.
Which is all fair and good. But I cant help think that these are actions any player should do and not something that a player should turn to doing to make up for things. I cant help wonder that if you wasn't caught that you would have carried on playing with the knowledge that you and other people were, well basically cheating.

As I have already told you if this was my server you'd probably not be playing as I would have carried over the bans.

And its just your luck that it isn't and because you are so lucky and a nice player if you are given a trial I will give you my full support.

So I'll throw in a 0

But your still fun to play with goku, don't change that.
Or you'll under up at less than 9000

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
Well I understand what you mean Josh. But I did those actions because I felt sorry for what I did. And well I never thought to be unbanned.
And I understand what you mean with that if SMP would be your server I wouldn't be unbanned. Still thanks for the honest opinion. ;)
(You're also a fun guy to play with)

• Love
Reactions: hihihilolHI
Q

Qube

Alright, you are a great guy Goku, and i'm pretty sure everyone can agree with me on that, and i really enjoy talking with you from time to time.

But as it is now, i really don't think you are ready for a Operator rank on SMP, a fair bit of this comes from your previous ban, i can't deny that. I know you regret said ban deeply, but even so, i really don't feel that i can completely trust you with the Operator rank as of yet.

I cant say much about your activity these last 2 weeks, as iv been working on other projects/Been away, but i don't remember seeing you online as much as i'd like before that.
But from what i have seen your maturity is, as you stated, pretty good, and i find it really nice that you report stuff going on in the server to Staff. But i also think you could work a bit more on helping out and answering questions on the server.

Again Goku, you are a very nice guy, and don't take what i'v said too hard, i would not mind at all if you decide too re-applying sometime in the future, but for now i don't find you ready. -1.
And as Josh stated above, i will of course fully support and help you if you end up in Trial!

Good luck!
Sorry if anything is unclear, pretty darn tired when i'm writing this!

Alkatraz

Reaction score
Whilst you've done, and are doing a good job as a Trusted on TNT.
At the moment, I haven't really seen that same level of ability on SMP yet! I think given the chance you might be able to up your game the extra notch to be a good Operator on SMP, and because I know you well from TNT, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and go for a tentative +1.

hpesoj8

Reaction score
I've played with you quite a bit on TNT back in the "old days", so I have a good opinion of you. I haven't seen you a lot on SMP, though I have seen you. Great app, I think we should give you a chance. +1

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
With the past actions, and with the staff not feeling fully comfortable with you in the team.
I am going to decline this, sorry.
Hopefully you pick up everyone's advice to improve yourself, so that the team is fully willing to have you.

Status
Not open for further replies.