Super Spooky Scavenger Hunt!

EggNog

c:
Reaction score

Hello! This week on A+T we will be hosting a very very scary scaveneger hunt! Is it 2spooky4u?
How it will work!
We've set up a map courtesy of froyd on the server!

Cluedo!

Around the map we've hidden 10 candies (diamonds)! We will start off everyone with 16 enderpearls you will be sent to find these candies first one to bring me 8 wins a special prize. Some are hidden quite well so you will have to keep your eyes peeled! Here is the catch though all players are in this arena together and essentially it is a free-for-all you may kill other players to steal their candies! Various weapons, food, and equipment are hidden around the map to assist you in your task however you will have to keep an eye out as there may be some traps and [BCOLOR=#ffffff]super scary skeletons [/BCOLOR]hanging around to ruin all the fun!

When will it be happening?
The event will be hosted after the meeting! I'll be there a bit early incase anyone shows up early. Everyone is invited and I highly encourage people to show! If the map ends too quickly we will move onto other very spooky maps such as ghostbusters!

RULES:
Don't go outside the boundary and don't grief the house!
Spawn camping won't be allowed!
Have fun!

Hope to see you there! Happy Halloween!

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
;-;
Why can't events be held on Saturdays? :c
Because believe it or not I have a very short window of times I can be online and sadly fridays after the meeting are one of those few times that I can host a event! I'll try to talk to some of the other staff about possibly hosting some on Saturdays though!

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Because believe it or not I have a very short window of times I can be online and sadly fridays after the meeting are one of those few times that I can host a event! I'll try to talk to some of the other staff about possibly hosting some on Saturdays though!
Fair enough!
In a few weeks, my Fridays will be free again anyhow ^-^

Reactions: EggNog