Super Punch on A&T!

brad6310

Reaction score
I am posting this thread as a complaint of Super Punch. As we play games people in our team just
randomly get super punch and 1 hit us. Example: We were playing Rush this morning and
people on the other team just ran onto our side and 1 hit us with their fist, took the bed and won. :(

We don't know how to get rid of this. It is pretty annoying! We also think it ruins the fun of all
the pvp games on a&t as you get 1 hit every time with or without a sword.

Please do something about this!

brad6310

Reaction score
Yes, as chicken said it is random and it may have come from a map/game mode?

Reaction score
This super punch is getting really annoying. Me and my friend went on a&t to try to see how much damage some weapons did for our Aod map, so I made the weapon, asked my friend to tell me how much damage and then hit him 1 time... he died (btw it was only a sharpness 4 hoe if you think I might have been using a sharpness 5 sword or something).

:chicken:

tnm

Reaction score
This super punch is getting really annoying. Me and my friend went on a&t to try to see how much damage some weapons did for our Aod map, so I made the weapon, asked my friend to tell me how much damage and then hit him 1 time... he died (btw it was only a sharpness 4 hoe if you think I might have been using a sharpness 5 sword or something).

:chicken:
As I've said, there really isn't much I can do currently unless I know what's causing it. Did you have the strength potion effect?

tnm

Reaction score
Okay, I've managed to track down the problem. It seems as if the server hasn't recognised that your item has been taken out of your hand, so when you punch with your hand it thinks you're actually punching with your previous item (eg. iron sword). You should be able to fix it by putting a item in that slot, punching and then removing it again.

• Thank You
Reactions: chicken23456789