Suggestions

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Bringing this thread back to life;

Here's a voting system that will break stalemates.

Regular members vote for 1
Trusteds for 2
TOWN Mayors for 3
CITY Mayors and Council for 4
Leader for 5

Y/N votes, side with most wins. This gives everyone a say, but more influence to the higher ranking. There should be a base minimum of 10 points total votes to make sure that one person can't just start a vote and win it automatically. Town-based votes can be started by regular members, global(Gaia-wide) votes started by Trusted members.

Basic jist of it.
WHY DO I NEVER UNDERSTAND THINGS.
What is a stalemate; what do you mean by all of this?

AZGamer

Reaction score
I made a suggestion in the bug report page for Primordia but I wanted to know everyone's opinion on it as well

Ok so last night was my first time playing on Primordia Survival. I started building a house in a Gaian town but died like a noob when trying to gather more supplies. I spawned in port Bastia, and I was unpleasantly surprised by the amount of effort required to make it back to town. I tried to run my way back but unfortunately this only got me lost to the point where I had to use the command /spawn to get back to safety. After I asked the easiest way to get back to town and the kind members said to take the boat to port 2 or to make it back to the abyss and use the Gaia portal again. One very kind member handed me a piece of paper so I could use the boat. I find this a problem because you lose all your stuff when you die, thus if someone isn't willing to help out I probably wouldn't be able to make it back to me town. The other members then explained that beds and /home were disabled because of a situation where Dragon members placed their beds where their chests were so raiding would be counted as spawn camping.

Then an idea came to mind. What if Graveyards were implemented into the game? If we placed a small graveyard in each Families territory it would eliminate the problem I stated above. A Gaian member can pay a certain amount of money to make a sign in the graveyard their spawn point. All I would ask is that there is one on or near the territories. We could make them far enough from any main city where spawn camping due to city raiding would not be a problem. Maybe make up a few rules regarding no spawn camping in the graveyards or something.

I understand if you want to deny my idea, dying in Primordia is supposed to be a big consequence. I'm just throwing ideas around here, I do hope you take it into consideration. Thank you for your time, AZGamer

Edit: I now realize that this may hold more merit if I posted it in the general survival thread...