Suggestions

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Not really a suggestion: But we can't leave even locked doors in the way of our chests. I had it proofed by Malcovent to make sure, we have to leave that place to the Mountain shack open.

Edit: Or make a secret hole in. ;3

DOUBLE EDIT: I have another suggestion: in the Capital, we should make a building for the Leader of Gaia, and pass it down through the generations :3

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
Guys I just stumbled upon something. You know that square in the middle of the map, this one:

It's called the Takeover zone and there's an empty wiki page about it. (http://blocktopia.net/wiki/Primordia_TakeOverZone) So I think it is probably territory that can be taken over by one of the families as the name suggests. Now obviously I'm not quite sure about this but in case it is, don't you guys think it's wise to start building there? I know it will cause unwanted conflict and that we're peaceful yada yada etc. But maybe we can share it with Aeres? If we can establish control over it early on, it will strengthen our position on the server. So let's see if we can get it before Primus or someone else gets it?

Inb4 peaceful rant.
50% of your post is smart and well observed, the other 50% is not. Have you tried building there? ;)

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
I thought she was talking about Gaia. :eek:
She told me she was doing God research earlier. (Although she dun goofed and thought Aeres was Ares, the Greek God of War .-.)
I'm pretty sure the names were made up, and not after actual mythollogical gods. Primus literally means first, certain it's not after myth. Aeres comes up with barely any on Google, if at all. Not sure about Dagon/Gaia

lolpierandom

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the names were made up, and not after actual mythollogical gods. Primus literally means first, certain it's not after myth. Aeres comes up with barely any on Google, if at all. Not sure about Dagon/Gaia
Gaia is a real god in Greek mythology, the mother of everything and anything.

Although she's a bitch in Greek mythology.

Hm.

Reactions: DaniNomsYou

lolpierandom

Reaction score
Bringing this thread back to life;

Here's a voting system that will break stalemates.

Regular members vote for 1
Trusteds for 2
TOWN Mayors for 3
CITY Mayors and Council for 4
Leader for 5

Y/N votes, side with most wins. This gives everyone a say, but more influence to the higher ranking. There should be a base minimum of 10 points total votes to make sure that one person can't just start a vote and win it automatically. Town-based votes can be started by regular members, global(Gaia-wide) votes started by Trusted members.

Basic jist of it.

super-spark

Reaction score
When war comes to the server and we are called to defend our lands. I want us all to whip off our sunglasses like

"Enough of this shit"
*Explosion in Background*

That's my suggestion.

Reactions: Duffie