Suggestions.

Tamsanity

Reaction score
Hi friends. I've been playing on DoD a lot this week and I've found a lot of issues that could be avoided.

First of all. Avoid killing other defenders of the waypoint as much as possible.
(Easy way to do this, we can all join the Defenders village to avoid teamkill.)

It just creates a whole lot of conflict between players and it's annoying as hell.

Secondly. If you feel the need to create something, ask your teammates first.
Vice versa if you want to delete something that isn't yours.

I keep coming on to DoD and finding out my builds have been modified, and look worse than they did before. This pisses me off, because I always ask before building something. Even if I get good feedback on it, I keep seeing my stuff going away and other people taking credit for modifying my stuff.

If you're not doing something, ask if you can help with anything.
Almost every time you need something to do, somebody will have a project for you to help with. Don't just run around saying you're bored. Especially while your teammates are putting time and effort into fortifying our majestic castle.

Note: Crimson outposts that Jivvi embellished with safety rails, roof decoration, and watervators have been claimed from the Crimson and should not be destroyed

If there's anything you would like to be added to this, feel free to message me either on here or if you see me on the servers, I'll add it promptly.

Last edited:

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
It might be worth noting that the Crimson outposts that I embellished with safety rails, roof decoration, and watervators have been claimed from the Crimson and should not be destroyed