Suggestions Thread

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
I wanted to create an area so we don't have a ton of threads for suggestions that might come up especially when we start building.

Anyway I'll start out with a suggestion, I have been looking at the other Primordia families in the archives and some of them have a weekly meeting recap. In the recap it says if we are allied/neutral/enemies with each family and other building/rank information. I was wondering if you guys think it is a good idea to do recaps or maybe one week is too excessive. Was trying to think of a good method to make sure everyone is on the same page since past familys have struggled with that.

Anyway anyone is free to suggest things so post away!

Reactions: Fragile

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
I have been looking at the other Primordia families in the archives and some of them have a weekly meeting recap. In the recap it says if we are allied/neutral/enemies with each family and other building/rank information. I was wondering if you guys think it is a good idea to do recaps or maybe one week is too excessive. Was trying to think of a good method to make sure everyone is on the same page since past families have struggled with that.
A weekly meeting recap with our Ambassadors (look at the suggestion thread I posted) supplying information would be a really good idea, although biweekly may work as well.