Declined [Suggestion] Tandem CTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So the new "jockey" feature in the AoD lobby where you can sit on people's head gave me an amazing idea.

Tandem CTF, one person controlling movement then another person sitting on their head who control the "gun" part of CTF. Shooting any of the two players result in both of them being killed. The rest would work the same as regular CTF, with the top player being able to capture flags and use the 1-shot shovel.

That's it.​

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
I think this would result in frustration if a good player got matched with a bad one.
Then that "good" player would have to suck it up 'cause aside from this being an interesting gamemode, I think that it would funny to see players doing this. Though I think there could be a couple edits such as requiring three shots to kill the team instead of one shot. Then maybe giving the bottom player slowness or blindness. Overall, I think that a "fun" type of gamemode would be nice to see on AoD.

Iggish

Reaction score
Then that "good" player would have to suck it up 'cause aside from this being an interesting gamemode, I think that it would funny to see players doing this. Though I think there could be a couple edits such as requiring three shots to kill the team instead of one shot. Then maybe giving the bottom player slowness or blindness. Overall, I think that a "fun" type of gamemode would be nice to see on AoD.
surprised you didn't mention paintball here...

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't find having to "suck it up" fun but to each his own I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.