[Suggestion] Spells

Shocker

Reaction score
So I was playing on another server one day where you could cast spells and stuff to fight mobs. I was thinking that it should be implemented into JtE. First, you could maybe get a stick which is your wand. You can get fire spells, ice spells, strength spells, healing spells, teleport spells and maybe some more spells. The spells recharge to stop you from spamming them, but it would be cool if this was added.

D

Deleted member 4601

This would be great, but we have mcmmo, which is similar :/

Edit: I'm definitely supporting this XD

Sploorky

Reaction score
We had this on a previous smp. People enjoyed it, but I don't know how well it went because I wasn't playing premium around that time.

It's probably not going to come to elysium, but hey, I'm not making the long term choices for the server.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
I like the sound of it personally. Would give a new kind of combat for Elysium and be interesting to play with. I'd like to see this tested out personally and possibly fully added at a later point ;)

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I'd like to see this or classes would be fun, not like primordia classes entirely something like heroes plugin would seem fun, however I'm not sure JtE was really made to be like that and perhaps it'd be better with effects dulled down a bit overall i think this could be fun though.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Like Danni said it is a good idea, and would be very fun!
But we already have something similar and adding this would change the server as we know it very much, Elysium has developed how it has, if this was added at the beginning it would have most likely worked out very well! But things have taken different paths, and adding something like this would change the server a bit too much in my opinion.