[Suggestion] Remove Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
I think it's better to keep it. Controller is like veteran moderator. They aren't just for keeping the server straight, they are the persons you want to bother with questions you actually want to ask the server admin.

And it would be terrible to just take SirComputer 's rank away

And tnmjimbob 's ASSHAT rank since you said only 3 ranks

superhalo6

Reaction score
Controller currently exists as a "server admin in training"/someone who will take over if the current Director resigns/what not, so in my opinion, it is useful. (Too many directors/server admins would probably just not get anything done)

• Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: Hunter and Fragile

CloudBryan9

Your Local Time Traveler
Reaction score
I think the rank is 100% necessary, since some mods are not ready for certain commands and us Admins can't be everywhere at once. Thus we need these helpers.

Here is the description of the rank from our Staff List:
"Controller is second in charge on Escape Restart servers (Taking after Server Admins). They are acting "helpers" to the Server Admins.
They are one of the most flexible and powerful ranks that are attainable, able to utilise server-changing commands, but are usually more limited to admin-based work.
Controllers are exclusive to Minecraft."

So in end I can almost guarantee you that the rank will not be removed. If this will make you feel better, think of Controllers as Server Admins in training.
Again I don't believe the rank will be removed. So I'm not sure what else there is to discuss. So I'll lock this unless the Admins want to add anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.