[SUGGESTION] README

Louis19

Reaction score
I was thinking. What if we contacted the older players of blocktopia and escape restart then we asked for a small pledge of 2$/£ or more. Then we put that money towards google ads and other things. Almost, a server revival Kickstarter.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I believe it was Nillbug who suggested Google Adsense not so long ago. Different methods of advertising have been spoken about, but unfortunately staff have limited experience in how to branch out. I have knowledge with branding and was part of a graphic design team, but that was years ago. With advertising you need a creative team to bounce ideas off of who also have the understanding of basic marketing techniques. The latter is what we're lacking. We are working on this. It is a slow process, but we're learning.
What if we contacted the older players of blocktopia and escape restart then we asked for a small pledge of 2$/£ or more.
We do have a donations section where we do beg members to help out if they can. Some money comes from staff pockets. As far as I know we've never had to consider reaching out to older members. Maybe if the situation were dire perhaps it'd be a solution :-)

Last edited: