[Suggestion] Prism > Coreprotect

Marlem

Your local hall haunter
Reaction score
I'm curious really.

When I was using Prism, it was good and all, but then it slowed down, like a man given too much work. It takes time to process now. I would either suggest a clean up of the logs every couple of weeks or coreprotect.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm curious really.

When I was using Prism, it was good and all, but then it slowed down, like a man given too much work. It takes time to process now. I would either suggest a clean up of the logs every couple of weeks or coreprotect.
The amount of logs is not really the problem, prism had 70 days of logs on DoDand ran as fucked up as always, and is the same now that its exactly 14. There have been some "black holes" where prism just dont log after a restart, but we seem to have got rid of them on DoD.

Marlem

Your local hall haunter
Reaction score
The amount of logs is not really the problem, prism had 70 days of logs on DoDand ran as fucked up as always, and is the same now that its exactly 14. There have been some "black holes" where prism just dont log after a restart, but we seem to have got rid of them on DoD.
I think right now it's more a problem of: is it able to log actions? We need something that won't fuck up in the logging department with enough rollback and checking features and all so that we can undo actions easily enough.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
Lol, well, apparently, the Prism database for BB has grown to 64 GIGABYTE. That's....massive, and no wonder nothing works properly.

@Nillbugwtw - we had to delete the complete db, so any logs are gone anyhow. For BB 2.0, feel free to test different block loggers to find the one working best with 1.8 (hint: none)

• Thank You
Reactions: Psycho and IQD

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Lol, well, apparently, the Prism database for BB has grown to 64 GIGABYTE. That's....massive, and no wonder nothing works properly.

@Nillbugwtw - we had to delete the complete db, so any logs are gone anyhow. For BB 2.0, feel free to test different block loggers to find the one working best with 1.8 (hint: none)
May I ask how big the Prism database for DoD is at the moment?