[Suggestion] Pistols

RyanDodd

Ex - Army of Darkness Director
Reaction score
Ok, so when I look back at Classic TNT Wars, the first weapon I think of is the pistol. They were cheap, easy to use, not overpowered, and very effective. My suggestion is a pretty simple one: a new pistol for PTNT that would be basically a dispenser that you place down, and when placed, shoots out an insta-kill arrow with no physics. Goes in a straight line for a few blocks then goes away (or disappears?) or if it comes in contact with another block, just sticks into it like a normal arrow. Pretty simple, but I think it could be a good way to bring back the pistol.

Also, I suggested this before PTNT was public. Some of you may remember, but I never suggested on the forums.

Terre936

Reaction score
I would like it if it wasn't a 2 shot kill. I hope this is possible, because the pistol was my favorite weapon from CTNT. Dunno, if they ever add upgrades, it could have similar upgrades from CTNT. I love this idea.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
To those who are saying that it should be two shot, I am just trying to get as close to the formula that worked with Classic as possible.
As it's been show the 'formula' that worked in classic does not work in premium, it's pretty much two completely different things, but I think this can work. It does seem to be a good idea in theory.

• Confusing
Reactions: RyanDodd