Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Make it pig racing instead!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Iggish

Reaction score
Ok you I have thought of a new gamemode mainly inspired by playing with 3nd3r and Pelicopter on AoD this morning. Peli was dark hunter and ender and I were racing up and down the river. He was "driving" and I was shooting at Peli with a bow. I thought this was very fun so.... Boat Racing!

I propose a new gamemode centred around this. Whether the boats be on ice or water. AoD is lacking a gamemode where people actively work in pairs. There would be a fighter on each boat and a driver.

The aim of the gamemode would be to get from the start of the track to the end. To hinder other boats, you could try to kill the players or push them into obstacles which would of course be on the track.

I have no idea how this gamemode would work what with hard to control boats and all but i think it could work something like this:
Go onto create and type /warp BoatRacing

This is just a suggestion but would be very fun if it was pulled off.
Thanks for reading, Iggy ;)

Edit: the boats may have despawned due to Clear Lag on Create

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
While this is a good idea, I personally don't think it's worth the time and effort adding it in as a new game-mode. Something like this I feel would be better suited as an Infection style map, maybe even make it a ffa map and so if you fall out of your boat you die?

• Agree
Reactions: S_swimmer