Suggestion: Natural regeneration.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
All RPGs have health regeneration.

In Primordia stuff is unpredictable:
While you are saturated, you are virtually invulnerable to any damage, but only as soon as you run out of saturation you don't regenerate anymore and quickly melt under nastier spells such as chain lightning or eviscerate.

Instead we could get some hunger plugin that gives 2 flat rates of regeneration:
10% of total health per second as long as you have any saturation, and 5% per second after saturation runs out but you must have more than 3 units of hunger.

This way good armor (not legendary, at least all iron) and huge health pool (over 200 HP) would mean you are can survive at least minute under heaviest fire from single person, that mastered T3 skill.

So this way we could have tanks taking a lot of damage.

• Disagree
Reactions: Iggish

Iggish

Reaction score
All RPGs have health regeneration.

In Primordia stuff is unpredictable:
While you are saturated, you are virtually invulnerable to any damage, but only as soon as you run out of saturation you don't regenerate anymore and quickly melt under nastier spells such as chain lightning or eviscerate.

Instead we could get some hunger plugin that gives 2 flat rates of regeneration:
10% of total health per second as long as you have any saturation, and 5% per second after saturation runs out but you must have more than 3 units of hunger.

This way good armor (not legendary, at least all iron) and huge health pool (over 200 HP) would mean you are can survive at least minute under heaviest fire from single person, that mastered T3 skill.

So this way we could have tanks taking a lot of damage.
Someone shouldn't be able to survive a minute against a t3.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Someone shouldn't be able to survive a minute against a t3.
Not a T3 warlord on 40 something level with over 200 HP and 2 legendary iron armor pieces and enchanted diamond armor >.>

I really thought I was practically indestructible.
I wouldn't go to nether/the end if I could die easily from any other T3 >.>
I was thinking: Le T3? Hide/run away, they can't be too deadly.

Last edited:

rosekill

Reaction score
Heroes health bypasses any and all forms of vanilla health. Your bar is merely an indicator, to to potentially lower the amount regenerated look into ways to lower someones stamina so they get less regenerated per second.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Health regeneration is kind of fucked in minecraft ATM, a long with hunger, at least IMO, I liked it how it was a long time ago, and agree that it is not ideal atm. Will look further into this later

• Thank You
Reactions: Notme

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Health regeneration is kind of fucked in minecraft ATM, a long with hunger, at least IMO, I liked it how it was a long time ago, and agree that it is not ideal atm. Will look further into this later
I wonder, if its possible to add global permanent Regeneration I effect for everyone on server just like global beacon.
That would be dirty and pretty effective hack.
Also hunger wouldn't be that annoying during longer battles/evasions.

Edit Here is regeneration rates list from wiki and translated to percentage per second as vanilla health is regenerated.

[xtable=skin1|346x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{th=35x@}Level{/th}
{th=126x@}
Ticks per 5% of
health regenerated and time in seconds to regenerate full health.{/th}
{th=157x@}
% of total health
regenerated per second{/th}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=35x@}1{/td}
{td=126x@}50{/td}
{td=157x@}2{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=35x@}2{/td}
{td=126x@}25{/td}
{td=157x@}4{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=35x@}3{/td}
{td=126x@}12{/td}
{td=157x@}8{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=35x@}4{/td}
{td=126x@}6{/td}
{td=157x@}16.6{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=35x@}5{/td}
{td=126x@}3{/td}
{td=157x@}33.3{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=35x@}6+{/td}
{td=126x@}1{/td}
{td=157x@}100{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
Different levels could be used in different areas.
Or just use level 1/2 everywhere for static regeneration.

Last edited:

rosekill

Reaction score
"The health bar is merely an indicator for the heroes health" You need to go about changing it in a different way from vanilla due to this. There are places in the heroes config file to edit this as jolteon knows and for the most part regeneration doesn't actually effect this as adversely as it would in vanilla. If you need to fix this i would suggest against going with an overarching regeneration effect due to that possibly causing more lag, and creating more problems down the line. Instead i would suggest changing the heroes values themselves.