[Suggestion] Mortar's

Pikmon2

Reaction score
Name of your suggestion/idea: Mortars (being added back in)
What is the purpose of your suggestion/idea: To bring a new (old) weapon into premium TNT, since there aren't many actually KILLING weapons compared to classic.
Why should it be implemented into the server: It would be a nice change of pace, and give some new strategy. I figure it could just be a stone block (when the next MC version comes around, maybe a coal block). It'd work like it did in classic, essentially TNT that goes up and then falls down.

Thanks, if you need more clarification, just say so.
(I'd also say maybe 12 or 10 points, but thats up to you guys)

- Pikmon2

Reactions: hihihilolHI

Terre936

Reaction score
Watch GrantaClause be the first to get a 50 ks with mortars.
Mortars would be a really great idea for PTNT, not sure if it's possible. I'm not a well skilled coder, I don't even know anything of it xD, so I guess it is..

Reactions: Pikmon2

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Watch GrantaClause be the first to get a 50 ks with mortars.
Mortars would be a really great idea for PTNT, not sure if it's possible. I'm not a well skilled coder, I don't even know anything of it xD, so I guess it is..
As Listings have told me when I asked about stuff implented on AoD, Everything is possible, as long as it dont need a new texture, Its just how hard it is to code.

• Informative
Reactions: Pikmon2

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
I love mortars, they are awesome. I would love to see them in PTNT. Maybe have a single mortar to buy and a double mortar as well, the single mortar would be 10 points and the double mortar would be 14 points or so.