[Suggestion] Money for a new record

Iggish

Reaction score
Suggestion name: Money for a new record

Description: When you get a new record on a map whether hunter or survivor,you will get brains for getting the record.

Why should we implement this?: I think that if you went to the effort of getting a new record, you should be properly rewarded. Some people can think that the 'honour' is reward enough but if you get brains for being best survivor/hunter you should definitely get some for getting a new record.

What are the possible issues with this suggestion?: I can't see any :p

Extra notes: I think you would get something along the lines of 200/250 brains.

I WANT BRAAAAAINS!

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
Description: When you get a new record on a map whether hunter or survivor,you will get brains for getting the record.
By this do you mean when someone reaches the highest Hunter/Survivor kills on a map? I.E. 'Name is the new #1 survivor with a record of 12 kills!' (I don't remember the exact message >.>)

JayJay

The Melon
Reaction score
I agree with you iggy, a reward for breaking the record of most survivor/hunter kills could be a nice thing to implement. For breaking a record is normally a hard thing to do, it requires skill of pvp, good judgement of when and how to strike and the gear to enable the chance to survive. And so i think a reward would definitely not be unnecessary, especially due to the fact that some of the records have reached over 20 kills now and so beating them is gonna be hard. Anyway, i think this would be a nice thing to add, so its a positive veiw point from me :D.

Iggish

Reaction score
Obviously This would not happen on a new map for the first few weeks/a month. Somehow they would need to not give them the reward for just getting 2 kills or so. Maybe a limit on the actual record aswell? 5+?
Yeah but sometimes it's hard to get five kills as a hunter. I mean, I've seen maps where people haven't even got five hunter kills in the total record.
But I like what you mean. If there's a new map, it would be too easy for survivors to get brains.

• Agree
Reactions: BanSwift