[suggestion] Minecraft PE server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dio4344

Reaction score
You all know there is now an app for minecraft pe that allows you to play multiplayer but it only allows 4 people on a server at a time. I was thinking that i can make a server for blocktopia for minecraft PE and call it Blocktopia, Here are my two server Ideas

Blocktopia PE freebuild
Blocktopia PE survival

If you want the app its called Multiplayer PE its $2.99 and you need the full minecraft PE which is $6.99 if you want to participate Id be happy to make one

Pick Yer Poison

is a kid now, is a squid now
Reaction score
Website
itisntrocketscience.tumblr.com
Today's been rough and I just don't have the strength to pen this nicely so I'll just be ugly and be done with it

Blocktopia is owned by Blocktopia and third-party hosters hosting in Blocktopia's name are bad because we can't guarantee control of them, which is why we don't let them use our name

Minecraft PE (Pocket Edition for those confused) isn't really a huge playerbase

Four player servers are more suited to inviting friends than playing host to a whole community of people who might want to play

Also what ealey said about them only being LAN and not being peristent if it's correct, I haven't checked

Blergh

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Honestly I can't see how this can work out, between the fact that is local only, PE is not really played a ton or that only 4 can play at a time. Plus, if someone WERE to be the one to start a Minecraft PE server, I think a admin would be a better pick.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Even if it were possible to start a server that spreads worldwide with more than 4 at a time, it's still more of a thing you do with friends. There'd be no easy way to moderate grief and staff. It'd be more or less a vanilla Premium server, which those who have played them know that if you're playing with strangers things go downhill fast.

• Agree
Reactions: chris360kss
D

DarkHender

This sounds pretty dumb in my honest opinion.
Minecraft pocket edition isn't played much and also isn't as good as minecraft premium.
I've had a few players come up to me talking to me about this idea, if it got more popular in the future, maybe someone would look seriously into it.
But for now, minecraft on the computer is better and has a much larger player base.

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
I've played Minecraft pocket edition (light) and I I thought it was just stupid, It's not easy to play let alone staff. And seeing how you can only do LAN parties with around 4 people, it just isn't nice. I think most people will agree with it that if I play on a server, I much rather like it when there are 10 players on than 4

Status
Not open for further replies.