[Suggestion] Keep vault protections for chests, but leave pvp on inside vaults

Status
Not open for further replies.

superhalo6

Reaction score
I feel as though vaults should remain the one protected thing on the server, while players do appreciate the raiding aspect of the server (Wind clan for example) some players don't, like Tamzies.

The rules have been extremely accommodating for raiding, such as raid periods from being made 24 hours to 12 hours and chests not being allowed to be blocked.

Redstone mechanisms are also limited in terms of complexity, while yes this isn't a bad idea, but this can make it harder to hide chests from raiders.

Not all users are pvp inclined and raiding inclined, and some may like a safe place to store things, so meet them half way, and let vault protection for chests remain.

• Dislike
Reactions: paceboys

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
I think every clan puts most of their stuff in the main vault. I'd honestly prefer an unraidable vault, but at least meet halfway by lowering the amount of chests inside the vault from 24 to 12 chests. This makes it so the other items that are usually in the other 12 chests would be raidable.

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
I feel as though vaults should remain the one protected thing on the server, while players do appreciate the raiding aspect of the server (Wind clan for example) some players don't, like Tamzies.

The rules have been extremely accommodating for raiding, such as raid periods from being made 24 hours to 12 hours and chests not being allowed to be blocked.

Redstone mechanisms are also limited in terms of complexity, while yes this isn't a bad idea, but this can make it harder to hide chests from raiders.

Not all users are pvp inclined and raiding inclined, and some may like a safe place to store things, so meet them half way, and let vault protection for chests remain.
1. Clan vaults will [BCOLOR=#ffff00]only be losing protection on Friday.[/BCOLOR]

2. [BCOLOR=#ffff00]Clan vaults can and have been allowed be modified for some time[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ffff00]so long as no more chests/containers are added to the protection area.[/BCOLOR] I'm not even sure why people haven't done either of below.
Some suggestions are: a) Block off entry until they lose protection and then or already have b) a locking system similar to other vaults.

3. [BCOLOR=#ffff00]Pvp has been enabled in vaults already for a while.[/BCOLOR]

4. Redstone complexity rules are being discussed and undergoing change given the changes get approval.

5. The idea of clan vaults was only to assist players during the first few weeks to get a 'start-up'.
As one point clans were not even going to receive the current luxury of them at all.

While it does sound nice to leave some chests protected, it may be discussed.

However given the infighting from the already plentiful amount of chests having half as many protected may increase this infighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.