[Suggestion] Glorious Fireworks

CaptainCake

Captain of all things sweet and savoury
Donor
Reaction score
Name of your suggestion/idea: Fireworks
What is the purpose of your suggestion/idea: My idea is, that when a round ends fireworks of various colours and types spew out from the winning player/team's heads into the skyyyyy.
Why should it be implemented into the server: I think it would be a fun addition, and would make the winners stand out and feel special, as if they've accomplished something great in life! :p I've seen this on a server before (the name escapes me) so I know it is possible, and who doesn't love fireworks (because I sure do)?

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Ï could also see firework be used as a weapon somehow :3
When fireworks first came out I thought they would explode if they hit a block.
Anyways fireworks as weapons would be awsome if you could find a way for it to work.
Oh im sure the TNT staff could find a way for it to be an awesome weapon, and then destroyed would most likely be able to code it when he got the time =)

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Aren't missiles or mortars a bit obvious? BC of custom textures it could be anything. Ghosts, throwing knives, nukes maybe even kamehameha attack.

The spirit and theming of TNT wars is a fun spirited one server staff should get creative here and make sure to think outside the box

Celebrir

Reaction score
I like the idea more where Fireworks (just a few) in the color of the winning team (or gray, FFA) spawn in the lobby with a flight duration of 1 or very low at least.