[Suggestion] Gamemode: Minecart Mania

Shocker

Reaction score
Name of your suggestion/idea: Minecart Mania
What is the purpose of your suggestion/idea:
It is a gamemode that only allows you to use tnt and tnt minecarts. The objective is simply like a death match, but you have a rail system with activator rails to activate the tnt minecarts. Here is an example:
These are your two bases (not to be scaled)
You place a tnt minecart here
It should blow up soon!
Why should it be implemented into the server: Well, this is tnt wars, right? TNT minecarts would make the gameplay as fun a it is already, that's why I think it should be implemented.

Shocker

Reaction score
I'm not sure I understand you correctly, this gamemode would have no objective? There would just be TNT minecarts blowing up all over the place?
Tnt wars doesn't really have any tnt minecarts, maybe it shouldn't be a gamemode - a tnt minecart should be bought and can be used on any gamemode.

Eeveon

Reaction score
This makes no sense. How will a TNT minecart be able to be used without a rail? Will the rail spawn when you place the minecart? How will it activate? Will a redstone block be burrowed into the ground if it does spawn a rail? (that will cause problems)

Anyways, far more elaboration is needed for this. Because simply saying "a tnt minecart should be bought and can be used on any gamemode" leaves much to be thought of.

D

Deleted member 4601

Well, this would not really work... With TNT minecarts added, people won't really use it as it can only be placed on rails, which makes it worse than the original TNT. Unless you give the minecart TNT some features that allow it to attract users, it won't work.

Moreover, players can just avoid rails to avoid TNT minecarts.

Shocker

Reaction score
This makes no sense. How will a TNT minecart be able to be used without a rail? Will the rail spawn when you place the minecart? How will it activate? Will a redstone block be burrowed into the ground if it does spawn a rail? (that will cause problems)

Anyways, far more elaboration is needed for this. Because simply saying "a tnt minecart should be bought and can be used on any gamemode" leaves much to be thought of.
I was thinking to make it possible, people could make maps with activator rails with redstone blocks and etc.

EDIT: Yeah, when you place it 3 rails come in front of it and an activator rail activated underneath it

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Yeah - like what everyone said, I don't understand this, it's a TNT only round where you can add TNT minecarts..?
Also:
EDIT: Yeah, when you place it 3 rails come in front of it and an activator rail activated underneath it
This could be an easy way to avoid that extra weapon in the gamemode and make it seem only a TNT only round:
Moreover, players can just avoid rails to avoid TNT minecarts.

Shocker

Reaction score
It's a bit hard to explain :/ But I'm thinking it could be an item in the shop. You place it then rails pop up and you push it then it activates by activator rail and explodes. It could stop players from moving back from tnt :3

• Confusing
Reactions: zezmi