[Suggestion] Create scoreboard (info board)

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
So I had an idea for adding a scoreboard to Create, like the one you see in RoF at the right-hand side of the screen, for info and such (where you are [what world you're in] what rank you are, who's plot you're in, if you're vanished, etc etc). I asked some players about this idea, one liked it.
I also talked with SirComputer about it. We figured there would need to be some custom code to load the info into the board, like RoF does with the mood and time left. I'm not sure if anyone would be able to do this, ad set this up, but if so, it'd be more convenient for players and Mods.

This, of course, isn't right away needed, this can be a side project if need be. I just think it'd be a neat addition to the server.

Cheers
Wait I'm not English.
Thanks*

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I asked some players about this idea, one liked it.
i laughed too hard at that, i'm a bad person

While a scoreboard's not a bad idea, if you shove too much stuff in there, it could get cluttered. Incorporating data from other plugins may or may not be easy, too. i can't read. A cycling display might be nicer I think, possibly, although A&T had some issues with it being convenient. (Mostly due to redundant/irrelevant boards staying in the cycle, though iirc)

• Agree
Reactions: EggNog and Hunter

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
It seems awfully convoluted for something that you could just program a command to do. I'd prefer we keep scoreboards for things which require a timer (timed events come to mind).

I'd be willing to try out your scoreboard and give it a test run if it works well, though.