[Suggestion] Alliance Requirements/Treaty

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
I know that I posted this in that other thread, but I didn't get a response to it.

I think that there should be some sort of safeguard when alliances are created for EVERY clan. It would be some sort of agreement that would include both clans, the clan leaders, and an admin.

What I'm thinking is that in order for an alliance to be established, each clan would have to give a certain amount of items that would be stashed in a type of vault that the admin holds.

For instance:
25 stacks of wood
25 stacks of stone
25 stacks of dirt
25 diamonds
or anything else.
(It doesn't have to be these items, could be anything but should be of value)

Each clan would have to give that up in order to be allied with another clan. The reason for this is that if a clan backstabs the other clan in their alliance then that backstabbed clan would get all of the items that were submitted into the admin vault.

Plus, it would make it seem official instead of word of mouth -- which usually happens out of the blue and not a lot of players get notified of such things.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
can't the clan leaders just decide on official ones? i know players themselves have friendships and stuff
i mean we have threads for these sort of things. if one was done with chests, how would people know

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
can't the clan leaders just decide on official ones? i know players themselves have friendships and stuff
i mean we have threads for these sort of things. if one was done with chests, how would people know
One of the Admins would know if they agreed to take a part in the alliance exchange.. Plus it would be more official than having it be word of mouth-- where one leader may end up terminating the alliance with another clan and basically lose nothing but an alliance. I just think there should be some sort of cost to create an alliance with clans and a loss if an alliance ends.

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
Not too crazy about this idea. Clan leaders can discuss alliances/truces by themselves without having to have an admin "make it official" plus this takes away the whole backstabbing aspect of clan diplomacy (which can be rather entertaining to watch if it isn't happening to you). If someone wants to make another clan suffer for backstabbing/backing out of an alliance get some of your clan together, grab some gear, and go raid them. Thats just my opinion I'm sure others may see it differently, but I feel this would ruin a unique aspect of the server.