Suggestion:AFK Kicks

Terre936

Reaction score
Name of your suggestion/idea:Allow AFK kicks on the server.
What is the purpose of your suggestion/idea:To not allow players to afk for a long time on the server, usually seeing that they're in a specific spot and don't move for a few minutes, even hours.
Why should it be implemented into the server:I've seen people afk(maybe for their ontime, not really so sure, can't judge on that x3) and usually when I'm alone with them, they don't seem to respond, and are usually at spawn, sometimes hiding so they won't be spotted(again, not 100% sure if they're actually hiding or not). The AFK kick can probably be 3-5 minutes, maybe 5 like it use to be in CTNT.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I agree to disagree.

With the current state of TnT. When you join and are alone on the server it might take a while for another person to join you. And I don't think you are gonna spent the time you wait running around in the lobby...

However if someone AFK's during a round [In the map] its a bigger problem.
My suggestion to your suggestion: If not moved or talked in 3 minutes than you will be sent back to the lobby.
And if not moved or talked in the lobby for 30 min you will be kicked.

Excepted

Reaction score
I agree to disagree.

With the current state of TnT. When you join and are alone on the server it might take a while for another person to join you. And I don't think you are gonna spent the time you wait running around in the lobby...

However if someone AFK's during a round [In the map] its a bigger problem.
My suggestion to your suggestion: If not moved or talked in 3 minutes than you will be sent back to the lobby.
And if not moved or talked in the lobby for 30 min you will be kicked.
I agree with this.

hihihilolHI

Reaction score
Moving people to the lobby if they afk for 3 minutes is an excellent idea, sometimes people can just get a kill then afk and wait for the round to end to get points.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, Im not sure where my post went, so imma post it again, whats the point with this? Ontime does nothing, unless you are a staff member, and is getting staff time. If people want to get their ontime by afk-ing, thats their choice. However, a afk kick for staff, like on jte, could be useful.