[Suggestion] 1 player on? Mob rounds only.

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score
Name of your suggestion/idea: My suggestion is to allow only Man vs. Mobs rounds to be played when there are ≤ 1 players on the server at the start of a round.
What is the purpose of your suggestion/idea: There are two main purposes for this:
1. To help entertain lone players.
2. To help attract players into joining an empty server. Others will be more inclined to join a server if there's already a person online.
Why should it be implemented into the server: It would give players more incentive to join/play on an empty server. The server is often empty throughout the day and it's no fun sitting around and waiting for others to join you. MvM is the only game mode that can be played with a single player, so why not utilize it to its fullest capabilities?

The only potential problem I see in this is the convenient access to points it would create. With the constant killing of mobs and easy pickings for the top of the scoreboard, one could realistically gain 350+ points per round with the current setup -- that's while only needing to use TNT. It may require some reworking of the way points are gained in MvM games.

Reaction score
I agree with you and high. But I do want to see this happen but as you said the point system in MvM might have to be changed..

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Very good idea, but hopefully with the end of school and general busyness the server should very rarely have 1 person online. I am in favour of it being implemented on the server.