Sudden Death (PvP 4vs4 Battle)

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
+1 - looks great, Sudden death means 1 life correct? If so, I'm totally for it :)

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I think it's just the mapname, as the game would be over if a team loses one teammate. You can probably respawn and catch up with your team normally.
Ah ok, still sounds fun however. I'll have to youtube the map ;)

Dragosh

Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
What this map does well:
Very interesting map, providing teams with challenging team-work. It looks very nice, and it's cool that you can see your opponents the whole time, and you can see their progress. Rules are fairly straightforward, and I don't really see a way for players to cheat. I have a question, are there weapons, ex. bows, and if so, can you shoot the other team like in the RFW maps?

What this map doesn't do so well:
It's a fairly straight forward and simple map, but I'm not sure if everyone would understand the objective, or if everyone would be willing to co-operate and work as a team. If you can get everyone to work together, this map would be lots of fun though.

Should this map be accepted?
Yes

Extra Comments:
Thanks for the submission!

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What this map does well:
It's a challenge for more experienced minecraft players. It dares you to work in a team and have fun with other people. Gameplay looks good, I don't see any problems.

I think it will be tedious like the other RFW maps, the high mob count from the other maps are removed though.

Yes

Extra Comments:
I think somebody should edit a piston door or something because people will just storm in and start playing sometimes.

Sploorky

Reaction score
What this map does well:
It looks a really fun map, needing a lot of teamwork to win, and I'm sure the players will enjoy it.

As said above, it could be tedious to some players, but with the right crowd of people, that's easily avoided.

Yes

Extra Comments:
I've got nothing.

Dragosh

Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
After much review, this map has been Approved, and will be added to the server on the next restart!
Thank-you for this awesome submission/suggestion!
EDIT: Just checked, link is actually broken.