Streamer Rank In Discord (Forums?)

Streamer Rank?

• Total voters

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
I think that it would be nice if there was a Streamer rank on Discord (and maybe the Forums?) so that other people in this Community can follow and support players on here that like to stream their games through Twitch or Youtube and show it off through Discord.

If something like this can be done and supported by others, then there could be a minimum requirement for holding a Streamer rank such as streaming every weekend or a minimum amount of hours -- assuming that the streamers would be fine with a requirement.

I've only seen Freakycupcake and Zel stream their Overwatch games through Twitch, but if there are other people here that want to Stream and would like support, then reply if you want.

Hex

Keyboard & Tech Content Creator
Donor
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
This is super simple to add, and I absolutely love this idea psy. I was actually gonna mess with the idea of having "official" EscapeRestart streamers soon, and I think this would tie in pretty well. I'll be adding this in, and once I can gather a few streamers that meet reqs, you'll see some with the rank. I may also make streamer applications, so look for that soon.

• Thank You
Reactions: FreakyCupcake