Story Time!!! "A Tale of High Character"

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
It's story time!

There was a new Aeres member, we will call him Bob. Bob bought a plot in New Arcem, and aimed to settle down and live the life of a proud Aeren. Bob was happy, and DKnucklehead was happy that he was happy. One day however, the server had an upgrade, which allowed the Evil Glitch Monster ....
....to snatch his well-earned "Aeres" title away from him. Bob was not happy to see that his title was missing, and asked DKnucklehead what had happened. DKnucklehead was very suprised that that had happened to Bob, and told Bob that he should come over to New Arcem to try and get his title back. Shortly after however, Bob left, and came back when DKnucklehead was not on. When Bob asked the members online if they could help him get back to New Arcem, he had some Aeres nobility members help him. These nobility members told him "HAR HAR, GO JOIN DAGON OR SOMETHING :roflmao: "....or something to that nature. Bob was sad that no one would help him, so he did join Dagon, leaving Aeres Bob-less. DKnucklehead is very mad that no one would help him, since egos couldn't be tossed aside, leaving Aeres without a nice guy.....
The End.

This was sadly based on a true story, and one that I hope I never hear again. The re-runs are usually worse. As long as I'm Caesar, this sort of behavior from any members of Aeres is completely unacceptable. If Aeres happens to catch wind of abusive or rude behavior, we will treat you with the same "respect" that you evidently show for others.
If Aeres members see this sort of behavior, I take it upon you to either alert them of their behavior, or report the situation to a High Council Member with screenshots preferably provided.

To any member who is currently helping out and being a good person in general. High 5 to you! o/ A good way to make your way up the ladder is if you actively help out (let's not tip-toe on the boundary for annoying though :p ), so if you guys keep on doing what you're doing, you could be Caesar sometime soon!

Shmid

Reaction score
Ahh, been a while since we've had a nice story! Tragedies aren't my favorite genre, though. I will also gladly treat anyone who acts like this respectfully! [insert maniacal laughter here]

Mac27

Your local Macintosh XXVII
Reaction score
I would like to chuck in here that it's common courtesy to help new players (or any players for that matter). It disappoints me to hear that players have been talking like that to new members of Primordia. It does state on the rules to "Show respect where respect is due", New players have taken the time to learn a new server and as far as I am concerned, deserve respect.

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
COME JOIN DAGON OR SOMETHING.
But being serious, there are many times that I actually guide people to New Arcem to join. At one point I asked where the initiation temple was and I was ignored and questioned why I was in Aeres.
._.
(omg cute glitch monster.)

• Winner
Reactions: chris360kss

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Well you have to admit, it is a bit suspicious seeing a Dagon member walking about, but they should of at least helped you after you said why you were there :(

and I'm glad you like the glitch monster :)