Storm886's Aristocrat Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

storm886

Reaction score
In-game username: storm886

Staff references(Trusted+): davidjl123, Biblius, tommyleej, NogTrog, Da_Jinks, crashb23
Time spent on the server: 10 days, 3 hours, 22 minutes

How can you assure us that you understand the maturity of this player rank: I now understand how much of an impact higher ranks have on new players. Recently I decided to check out some other servers and I was shocked. Almost every other server awards ranks to people who pay for them. I only have one word for that, disgusting. Ranks should be earned through time, experience, and maturity. I now realize that Blocktopia is like a needle in a haystack. If it wasn't for classic zombie, I would have never found this truly awesome tight knit community with good values. Those servers didn't hook me, they made me run away. I want to welcome new players and show them how unique Blocktopia is. We care about everyone here. And now since we don't have classic to pull in new players, we need to make everyone's first time at Blocktopia the best it can be. And I want to be one of the people who welcomes them whether I get this rank or not. Also this rank would give me the opportunity to open a store in the Exchange which I would love to have. If you have been on lately, you know that I have a particular interest for trading, lol.

What notable feats on the server are you the most proud of: I am very proud of my wilderness estate east of CTY. I chose the location when I sold Port Buena Fortuna a few months ago. I love to show people my house whenever I get the opportunity to do so. It isn't as nice as a big place like Castle Concord, but it is cozy and it is my home and I love it. I even have a nice map of PBF on my wall for memories. Also a big thank you to Lily97 for helping me fix up some places around the property!

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: I am from the East Coast US and I have been in the Blocktopia community since October 2011 when my friends introduced me to minecraft for the first time. And I have been here ever since finding that awesome classic zombie survival server! I was a Trusted on CZ for a few months until I resigned. In real life, I take my schoolwork very seriously and I love to challenge myself. I hope to pursue a career in business (At least that is what I think right now; I am only 15 of course.) One of my passions is travel and world languages. I think it is fun and exciting to explore new cultures and languages. Right now I am learning Spanish but later on I hope to explore Chinese, French, German, and many more languages! One of my dreams is to be on the Amazing Race. Another interest of mine is politics. I hold a position in my school student council.

Thank You to everyone who referenced me and thank you for being an awesome community!
~storm886

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
You've put a lot of thought into your application, and it turned out really well :) Throughout your time at Blocktopia you have demonstrated your maturity and responsibility, and I believe this rank will fit you very well. +1 from me!

• Thank You
Reactions: storm886

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
Let's get this out of the way first: +1

Storm is an excellent candidate for Aristocrat for quite a few reasons. He has shown excellent leadership in past SMP servers and in JtE. He's been a constantly active member of the community, and such dedication must be admired. Another aspect I've noticed is how helpful Storm tries to be. I remember trading with him a few times, and he's always been a fair and honorable businessman. I'm also very political, and as long as you stay informed, an interest in politics is healthy! I have also visited the fortress once while traveling, and I must say you have good reason to be proud of it. Storm is a player who puts others before himself, and cares about our community. Such a person is deserving of the title Aristocrat.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Known storm for quite a bit of time, always been a mature, active guy. Great to chat with, trade with, do anything with! Your very helpful to newer users as well, and I would love to see you a Aristocrat! +1.

• Thank You

DaniGrenade

Reaction score
Website
www.nyancat.net
Storm, as knowing you for quite a long time now,I believe you really do deserve this rank. For starters, you are helpful in every way possible, as I have seen before. Also, you are a very mature and active guy, and its always fun to play online with you :).+1, because you are perfect for an Aristo :D

Sent from Space past Saturn using NarnesSatellite5.7

French_Fries

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Storm what Nyan said basically sums you up, you are a very active and friendly player you are always there to help out anyone you are just a cool person and very mature.
From what I see you understand the role of Aristocrat perfectly and I think your the right guy to have this rank.
So obviously I am going with a +1
Good Luck

Edit: You can add me in as a Reference xD

• Thank You

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
Nicely written application storm. You've been a active player on Elysium, and I see you always helping out our newer players and being a generally fun and nice guy. I think you'd make a great Aristocrat.

+1

Good luck!

• Thank You

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I did deny a reference at first but only due to not having seen you because of timezones, this app dispells all my doubts, I think you would make an awesome aristocrat. +1

• Thank You

storm886

Reaction score
Thank you all so much for the support! You really learn a lot about yourself from eyes looking in. Also Basta asked me about the location of my "fortress" today and was surprised to learn that it was not the place he thought it was. It isn't directly east of CTY actually. My nether station is directly east of the CTY Nether Station though. My home is actually located at 2200, -1600 in the overworld. I don't know if that is the place you saw or not, Biblius. Hopefully I cleared this up!

Reactions: Undefined User 7

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
Thank you all so much for the support! You really learn a lot about yourself from eyes looking in. Also Basta asked me about the location of my "fortress" today and was surprised to learn that it was not the place he thought it was. It isn't directly east of CTY actually. My nether station is directly east of the CTY Nether Station though. My home is actually located at 2200, -1600 in the overworld. I don't know if that is the place you saw or not, Biblius. Hopefully I cleared this up!
Yep, it was, and it was amazing!

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.