Status
Not open for further replies.

storm886

Reaction score
In-game username: storm886

Staff references(Trusted+): N/A
Time spent on the server: 4 Days 8 Hours 30 Minutes

How can you assure us that you understand the maturity of this player rank:
I understand that this rank requires maturity out of the player assuming it. I can assure you that I understand the rules and the basics. I don't mind helping out newcomers. I know when to laugh and not to laugh. I have never been banned from any of the servers.
What notable feats on the server are you the most proud of:
During the very first days of the server, I began clearing off land for a town. This town would come to be known as Port Buena Fortuna. When I started building this town, I didn't want any help from anyone else. I wanted to build the town by myself. However, I quickly realized that teamwork is absolutely essential. I figured this out after traveling to Snowfall and seeing a built town; I compared it to my almost flat land with nothing built on it but a cobblestone shack. So I invited a good friend of mine, nyancat167 to join me. She did a great job of helping out and really sped up the process (Thank You so much nyan), but more than two people was necessary to get the job done. Eventually, I was so tired of an empty town that I just started inviting people in and telling them to build their house. One problem, I forgot to make sure that their houses were somewhat of the same design. Nothing was uniform. I got disgruntled and only popped in the server every once in a while. Through this lesson I learned that communication is also absolutely necessary. Overall, I learned that a town is difficult to cultivate without the proper tools. This was a great learning experience. Recently, in fact about an hour or two ago, I just sold the Port to gonkus. I have joined Shin'ai and look forward to learning from Die and Dark, and observing how they lead. I also look forward to having a go at my own town sometime in the future.
Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:
Hi, I am storm886 and I joined the Blocktopia community in October 2011. My very first server was the classic zombie server. The sense of community in the server hooked me, and I have been here ever since. I am 15 from the United States and I don't really like to talk about myself, but my friends might say that I am kind and studious. I enjoy learning about all subjects and look forward to my future academic career.

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
I don't doubt you have the maturity to handle this rank. However, I just haven't really seen or heard anything from you on the server at all recently. I'll go with a 0 for now, leaning towards a +1. Good luck, though!

• Love
Reactions: storm886

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I know from earlier what a great guy you are, and I believe that you could fit the rank. However, you have been gone from the server for a pretty long time now, and I have just seen you once for the last two months. Come back with the same activity you used to have, and I will gladly give you a 1+.

But for now, 0

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
I think it would be best for you to come back fully after the close of Port Buena Fortuna, and I've really only felt your presence on the server for about a week. I'm also not sure how well you'd do with the permissions at hand, and I think a bit more time would serve best for you. I'll stay neutral for now: 0

storm886

Reaction score
Alright well I will stop you guys there. The general idea is that I have just come back which is 100% true. I suppose I should've waited a little big longer until I applied for this. I would like to withdraw this application (If I can do that lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.