Reaction score
In-game username:
Stieben.

Staff references(Trusted+):
Baker93 and superstein. Thanks!

Time spent on the server:
5 days and 3 hours.

How can you assure us that you understand the maturity of this player rank:
Ever since Journey to Elysium was launched back in December of 2012, I have been reasonably active on the server and I think that I have built up the needed knowledge to be given any responsibility. The extra commands that one would get with the rank of Aristocrat should only be given to those who are mature enough and able to take full responsibility. I think that with my (past) experience on both Zombie Survival (I was an Operator in 2011) and TNT Wars (Still Operator, since november 2011), I have shown that I’m quite mature and capable of taking responsibilities. At the moment, on Journey to Elysium, I am one of the leaders of Port Fisk. I think that might also be mentioned here, as it also takes some responsibility to be able to run a village properly.
All in all, I think that I’m mature enough for the rank and think that I can be entrusted with the included responsibilities of the rank.

What notable feats on the server are you the most proud of:
Like I mentioned before, I’m one of the leaders of Port Fisk. I’m really proud of that. Also the way Port Fisk has turned out is something that I’m proud of. I have built most of the town, including the new settlement: Port Akkar (located near Port Fisk). It took an incredibly long time to cut all the wood and transform it into what is now known as the village of Port Fisk. That also includes the giant underground farm that I had started to work on right after the server went online, with the help of Marnixxie (also a leader of Port Fisk). I’m also quite proud of my current Herbalism level. Due to the big farm, I was able to rise all the way to the top of the Herbalism leaderboard.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:
I am Stieben. I live in the Netherlands and I am 18 years old. I enjoy listening to rock and metal music and I also like reggae. Currently I’m a student somewhere in the deep and dark depths of the Netherlands. I study economy and business related stuff and I’m doing very well. I have joined Blocktopia in January of 2011 and have really enjoyed everything so far. I used to be an Operator on Zombie Survival in the beginning of 2011 and later in the fall of 2011 (I resigned in the summer of 2011). Also, I have been an Operator on TNT Wars for more than a year now (november 2011).

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
LOL!
You're a very fun person to be around, and I know you know the game and server well from your videos. You've worked hard at what you do, and having held positions on 2 servers for so long I know you can be trusted with your powers you'll have. I am also sure you'll stay active, as Marnixxie will force you to go on until the day he resigns. Easy +1!

Reactions: Stieben

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
LOLHI!
I love seeing you apply for this rank. You might be one of the most active people I see the most. You're always jolly and fun to have around. You're mature and know when to quit a joke when it starts getting annoying. You know your stuff about the server and you know most of the player commands quite well. I have staffed with you on TNT and you're amazing at the stuff you do. aaaand this:
I am also sure you'll stay active, as Marnixxie will force you to go on until the day he resigns.
A big +1 from me.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I shall break the lols
Hey ;),
I like the looks of your application, it is very strong and you have a very strong understanding of the maturity required for the rank, to add to that I've your work with Fisk and I'm sure this shouldn't be an issue and factoring in your prior experience with staff ranks, well what more can I say?
Oh yeah this might be it +1

D

DarkHender

You're Stieben, what can I say? From what I have seen you're very mature on the servers and you know your way around. +1

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Great and mature player I've known for quite a while! Played with you on Zombie, TNT, Primordia and I think you always show a calm and mature nature. You've been in the community for quite a while with Marnixxie and like super said - he'll force you to be active until the day he resigns. Great player inside and I'm sure you're also a great person outside of the community too! And on that note it's a +1! LOLROFL

Status
Not open for further replies.