Stieben Makes Music! - StiebMusic

Stieben

Reaction score
Hello there!

As some of you may know, I'm a guitar player. Not only that, I also record my own songs. I thought it would be a good idea to finally upload them to the internet, so that others can hear them too. So I started a channel on YouTube called 'StiebMusic' and today I've uploaded my most recent song there. It's called 'Liberty'. The reason for this name is because most of us are probably at the start of summer break and judging by the fact that I only recorded this yesterday I felt like naming it that way.

The song can be put into the rock/metal genre. I know there are a lot of you who don't like that genre, but it's the genre I grew up listening to and eventually got me into playing guitar. So, because everyone has a different taste in music, I don't think that everyone will like the song. But I do hope that most of you will appreciate the time and effort I put into the whole thing (because it isn't just simply coming up with a riff and recording it!)!

I use a simple drum program for making the drums and I use my guitar for the guitar. I don't have a bass guitar, so it may sound a little more 'empty' than a 'real' song. For this song I was inspired by bands like Black Label Society, Nickelback, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Lamb of God and Pantera.

Anyway, enough writing. I hope most of you will enjoy it! :)