Stay Classy, Blocktopia.

The Phantom

Mr. Sexy Cobblestone
Reaction score
After a month or two (or more?) away from JtE, tonight I decided to pop in and pay a visit. Several months back I had built a little cabin in a far-off corner of the map, where I could watch the alarmingly-square sun silently slip into the horizon without having to worry about neighbors, clan wars, or whatever nonsense you city slickers get yourselves into.

This is a photographic journal of my journey back, and what horrible lovely surprises awaited me.

Oh yes; home again! After a long journey back from my last logoff point at the Wizard's Tower, I'm happy to return to my humble cabin. I think it's been months!

Unlocking the door! I hope my cake is still-- wait, what's this?

Oh.

No, that's nice. Really.

Charming interior. Cozy. I like where you placed your torch. You must've thought about that forever.

And what's this?

Ah, great. Pleasant. Such skillful construction. Awe-inspiring architecture. What is that, Cottage Style? Oh, of course; so that is the thatch roof. Wow.

Littering is nice.

That's an odd color for a shee-- what's that in the background?

Great, lovely. My neighbor is a rotary shot dispenser. This is actually well done, I'm just being dramatic.

Oh, go right ahead. That's fine. Really.

STAY CLASSY, BLOCKTOPIA!
you bastards <3

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
Omgness I am so sorry about that. I completely forgot I hadn't demolished our...erm...artwork? D: I'll gladly come on the server and remove them. As for the crafting table & wooden planks, I *don't think* I had anything to do with that.

Did you know that your cottage had a DONKEY spawn right outside of it? You should feel so honoured!

The Phantom

Mr. Sexy Cobblestone
Reaction score
Omgness I am so sorry about that. I completely forgot I hadn't demolished our...erm...artwork? D: I'll gladly come on the server and remove them. As for the crafting table & wooden planks, I *don't think* I had anything to do with that.

Did you know that your cottage had a DONKEY spawn right outside of it? You should feel so honoured!
It's totally fine! This post was about 95% joking, and I can just remove them myself as long as you're okay with it. I'm on so infrequently nowadays that I really don't care either way! x)

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score

It's totally fine! This post was about 95% joking, and I can just remove them myself as long as you're okay with it. I'm on so infrequently nowadays that I really don't care either way! x)

Yeah...I don't need those anymore. x) I'm currently lost in the middle of the ocean, on a boat, so perhaps it'd be better if you removed them. =)

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
Welcome back Phantom. We're glad you enjoyed your visit back to the land. ;)

Next time you drop by we'll make sure to leave you a cobblestone cube with a sign that says "When is main coming out?"

• Thank You
Reactions: The Phantom