Status Report

san00b

No.1 Admin & Founder
Reaction score
@Theme Questions -

Only color changes will be made to the header at first, to make it match the homepage colors. We can experiment with colors elsewhere later on, but that's not a priority right now.

Reaction score
Here are the 'To-do' things I've found, I'll update as I see more:
- Re-arrange the staff list thing: http://blocktopia.net/forum/XenStaff/#SMP Controller
(Ie. Make it: HA, Asshat, HC, Dev, C's, Vetops, Ops,)​
- On the main index, fix the 'Staff Online' box so it shows all staff. Unless it's only meant to show HC's+ then re-name it to
'admins online'​
EDIT:
- You can delete your own posts, but you can't delete your own threads? Fixy fixy!

D

DieLorelei

Will [CODE] code [/CODE] and [HTML] html [/HTML] ever show the active code instead of just the written code?

(ie.)
HTML:
<marquee>
hi
</marquee>
I feel its a little redundant and obnoxious because it could actually have a usage. If you wanted it displayed like that, you could just type <marquee> yourself.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
Will [CODE] code [/CODE] and [HTML] html [/HTML] ever show the active code instead of just the written code?

(ie.)
HTML:
<marquee>
hi
</marquee>
I feel its a little redundant and obnoxious because it could actually have a usage. If you wanted it displayed like that, you could just type <marquee> yourself.
We will very probably not enable HTML functionality for users, the risk of injecting code via such a thing are too high, sorry!

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
What I mean, GMK, is that I get to specify the font in my preferences and it will be that font all the time.

Because I like to be difficult. Besides, Arial is the most formal imho :)